Looks like DLC on the horizen

That's also what i was hoping for...though, i wondered why they didn't make more out of Wolf

Now i know why ^^

Let's hope it'll be a good DLC with a lot value for it's price..

TBH, thats we hope for with most DLC, we don't always get it though, LOL.

The sam and bladewolf stuff interest me, might wait for feedback on the VR stuff.

http://www.vg247.com/2013/03/07/metal-gear-rising-vr-mission-dlc-dated-for-europe/

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance European owners can get a big batch of VR mission DLC on PS3 and Xbox 360 from March 13th.

Konami confirmed to VG247 that the pack is the first of many, and adds 30 new VR missions into the mix, each testing different aspects of Raiden’s fighting capabilities. It will launch on both PS3 and Xbox 360 at £1.99 and 240 Microsoft Points respectively.

Trailer - [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXfygtfkQ2M]『METAL GEAR RISING REVENGEANCEã€DLC第一弾『VR MISSIONã€ç·¨ - YouTube[/ame]

I regret that I have paid money for this stupid DLC :(

When you think that the normal VRs are hard, then dont download this DLC.

It includes a few funny VRs but at the moment i think that the DLC VR mission 30 is very hard and you need a lot of luck.

(VR 30/ time to beat: 15 minutes for gold)

I dont know if it is the last wave but you have to fight against 2x Grads and 3x(or 4x) fenrirs (two with laser-cannon and two with chainsaw) at the same time.

And this is the part in which you need a lot of luck.

Damn i hope there will be a video-guide soon.

I regret that I have paid money for this stupid DLC :(

When you think that the normal VRs are hard, then dont download this DLC.

It includes a few funny VRs but at the moment i think that the DLC VR mission 30 is very hard and you need a lot of luck.

(VR 30/ time to beat: 15 minutes for gold)

I dont know if it is the last wave but you have to fight against 2x Grads and 3x(or 4x) fenrirs (two with laser-cannon and two with chainsaw) at the same time.

And this is the part in which you need a lot of luck.

Damn i hope there will be a video-guide soon.

What about the rest off the missions? also hard? I have seen on TA someone completed the DLC already today....(altho offline)

It's got nothing to do with luck. Mission 30 is relatively easy. It's not like you're playing them on Revengeance difficulty. You get health packs and you can Zandatsu pretty much everything in the mission.

What about the rest off the missions? also hard? I have seen on TA someone completed the DLC already today....(altho offline)

I think that the last 4 or 5 mission are hard because this missions are very long (7 to 15 minutes to beat to get gold)

I have not played every mission yet but the most of them are easy to beat with a bit practice.

I can't wait to get those sp dlc's! Achievements or not I'm definitely gonna buy them.

Exactly what i will do, i will support Platinum Games and Kojima Productions.

And i like Sam, i would like to know more about him.

You can get some informations about him in the Codec-Talks but i want to hear more.

We can play with the Gray Fox Outfit, we can choose many outfits for Raiden and NOW we will be able to play as Sam.

They did a great job, i would like to see Metal Gear Rising 2 on the Next Gen consoles.

They can have my money.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...