How many Onyx Medals do you have?

iiDaRReN316x

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished idling Wingman a few mins ago, damn am I glad that's over. Now all I have left to onyx is TDM (1450/3000). Hopefully I can hit lvl 100 by the time I'm done idling/playing TDM, I'm currently a lvl 38.

Edited by Nullify
typo

YESSSS! Got Shock Trooper (48) and Skunker (49) today. In the coming days I will work on Heavy Weapons (5223/6000) and idle boost TDM (2289/3000) which will unlock All Fathers in the process. Slowly getting there!

What method did you use for shock trooper? I do gridlock warzone with HOD at sniper/torque spawn. 15 rounds/1 min waves. I wonder if there's a faster way since I have about 1800 more left. Currently I have 48 with 3 that are very close to onyx and awaiting Force of Nature release. I have started the daunting task of getting 6k kills with the starting weapons. Did 1000 kills with the gnasher today, now sitting at 3060 kills. Looooooong way to go.

What method did you use for shock trooper? I do gridlock warzone with HOD at sniper/torque spawn. 15 rounds/1 min waves. I wonder if there's a faster way since I have about 1800 more left. Currently I have 48 with 3 that are very close to onyx and awaiting Force of Nature release. I have started the daunting task of getting 6k kills with the starting weapons. Did 1000 kills with the gnasher today, now sitting at 3060 kills. Looooooong way to go.

First, I have three consoles on one system link, that helps a lot believe me. I put all five dummies in locust team and me with four casual bots on COG team. I did war zone with 15 rounds with all weapons to mortar on Mercy. As soon the wave starts I rush to the mortar located in the middle of the courtyard and aim at the other spawn at 150 distance and voilà! Each round lenght is less 40 seconds including loadings, so the entire game is less than 10 minutes with 15 first blood ribbons and 75 kills. You also get skunker and mvp for each game.

First, I have three consoles on one system link, that helps a lot believe me. I put all five dummies in locust team and me with four casual bots on COG team. I did war zone with 15 rounds with all weapons to mortar on Mercy. As soon the wave starts I rush to the mortar located in the middle of the courtyard and aim at the other spawn at 150 distance and voilà! Each round lenght is less 40 seconds including loadings, so the entire game is less than 10 minutes with 15 first blood ribbons and 75 kills. You also get skunker and mvp for each game.

Well, if you do the OneShot Method on Gridlock, one round only need 15-25 seconds. I have 2 Xboxes too, but for the heavy/explosives/pyro, its faster with just one console and the Gridlock Method.

Hit a new milestone today with 50/65 when I got Heavy Weapons onyxed! Oh yeah! Watch out Seriously 3.0 I'm coming for ya!

same lmao.. just hit 50 today, with turboing spotter today, buttoned up yesterday, and thanks to 20 kills from guardian, onyxed my abductor medal just now.

I am starting to see a light.

• 2 weeks later...

I currently have 29 Onyx medals. I got around 25 legit from just playing the multiplayer before I started boosting for gametypes like Wingman. I'm happy I got the Nemesis Onyx medal out of the way a few weeks ago. Now I'm just working on Horde when I'm awake.

Just obtained my 53rd Medal - 1,200 leader rescues

I didn't realise this medal was so easy and only took 3-4 hours. It's also error-free, every second you pour into it is counting towards the medal which I loved.

Next is either nemeses (does anyone have any indication of how long this takes to boost? I know the method, but would like an idea on time)

Or i'll try and obtain a couple of the horde medals as this weekends event seems to lend itself to horde :)