3 Lives Remaining Discussion Thread

StayonTarget is gonna be pissed.....bad link, that sucks.

EDIT: Never mind...he got outscored anyway.

I sent him a skype message around midnight last night, so he could have known if he checked his skype lol. I should have texted him instead :/

Edited by KillerBEA

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck. I had an odd suspicion this would happen, such a kick in the balls after losing a life.

Oh, this will be beautiful, I was about to score some GS now but I just remembered the round hasn't started.

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/ea2/29f/a65/resized/gtfo-toddler-meme-generator-oh-shit-run-8c1538.jpg

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Don't worry, that's the normal reaction.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Don't worry, that's the normal reaction.

Yeah, just looking at his profile here on site it looks like he has an easy 850:gsicon: yet to get in NHL 2k6, 390:gsicon: yet in CSI, and some easy ones in Beijing 2008 (although i doubt he'd complete it). Not to mention whatever else he has not started yet.

Yeah, just looking at his profile here on site it looks like he has an easy 850:gsicon: yet to get in NHL 2k6, 390:gsicon: yet in CSI, and some easy ones in Beijing 2008 (although i doubt he'd complete it). Not to mention whatever else he has not started yet.

I know, that's why I'm so happy I didn't get him. I could easily beat him again, but I'll rather not waste my games.

Don't hit me Tonsil, I'm joking.

Some people just can't handle being good at something. Sportsmanship is a lost art.

Some people worry too hard about not looking like a sore loser. But too few people worry about looking like a gracious winner.

Why does Batman rock? Because he has the best villains to challenge him. I wish I had been looking at Hatters vs Veed, given how close it was and how much Gamerscore was unlocked it the final minute.

This thread is too funny.

I think the reason i have so many easy games is i'd never really played games solely for gamerscore before so i have most the easy ones people with decent gamerscores have already played.

That and most of them are dirt dirt cheap now.

In other news i learned i can drink lots and lots of cocktails and wake up entirely unscathed. It's either that or i'm still drunk and just think i'm sober. In a few more hours i'll have worked that out.

I know, that's why I'm so happy I didn't get him. I could easily beat him again, but I'll rather not waste my games.

Don't hit me Tonsil, I'm joking.

http://cdn.meme.li/i/oighi.jpg

This thread is too funny.

I think the reason i have so many easy games is i'd never really played games solely for gamerscore before so i have most the easy ones people with decent gamerscores have already played.

That and most of them are dirt dirt cheap now.

In other news i learned i can drink lots and lots of cocktails and wake up entirely unscathed. It's either that or i'm still drunk and just think i'm sober. In a few more hours i'll have worked that out.

http://cdn.meme.li/i/oighi.jpg

That's exactly the reason why I'm doing so well, it's because I normally don't touch easy GS games, hence I'm able to earn so much GS in a short space of time. I also have the money to buy many games, I may pop into the shop a bit later to buy more games.

Yeah i may stock up further at some point too :D

I did pick up NBA 2K6, but the disc is absolutely fucked and doesn't play. It looks like somebody sandpapered it!

I don't know who accepted it as trade in because they scrutinise everything i trade in very carefully. At least GAME now match any trade in price though as CEX usually give better prices, but at GAME i get reward points which seem to stack up very quickly.

Yeah i may stock up further at some point too :D

I did pick up NBA 2K6, but the disc is absolutely fucked and doesn't play. It looks like somebody sandpapered it!

I don't know who accepted it as trade in because they scrutinise everything i trade in very carefully. At least GAME now match any trade in price though as CEX usually give better prices, but at GAME i get reward points which seem to stack up very quickly.

Normally I only have problems with CEX, in fact one of the worst moments was when I bought terminator salvation, I came home only to find out it didn't work, then had to travel back to CEX and get a new copy of the game. The guy at the counter remembered me and didn't even ask me for my receipt or anything and just gave me another copy.

The weather was piss-poor on that day, raining and stuff. And that was the round when I was vsing you.

As for reward points....I don't care about them, the only time I go into GAME is to laugh at the prices.

Game can be a bit more pricey but i usually use the reward points to get newer games which are roughly the same price everywhere.

I got Far Cry 3 for free a few weeks ago using points (it was £15 new in a sale) so if you use it right it's worthwhile.

I still haven't got round to starting it though lol.

If it makes you feel better, Veedrock dropped 3575 GS on me when I slept, and attempted to cover it up as if I couldn't see lol.

It was worth a shot :p Though I promise it was coincidence that I scored when you were asleep, I wasn't kidding about the migraine so I had to take a nap after NBA 2K7.

And yeah, I told you this was the tactic to win in the long run. I wasn't just psyching up others to do it for me, I'm plenty able to dish out damage of my own.

About to lose a day and a half to back to back work schedules though, so it's your move ;)

Edited by Veedrock

If it makes you feel better, Veedrock dropped 3575 GS on me when I slept, and attempted to cover it up as if I couldn't see lol.

lmao wow, I guess he is determined to make sure you don't make it out of this competition with all your lives intact.

It was worth a shot :p Though I promise it was coincidence that I scored when you were asleep, I wasn't kidding about the migraine so I had to take a nap after NBA 2K7.

And yeah, I told you this was the tactic to win in the long run. I wasn't just psyching up others to do it for me, I'm plenty able to dish out damage of my own.

About to lose a day and a half to back to back work schedules though, so it's your move ;)

Interesting, good to see you've used so many games.

lmao wow, I guess he is determined to make sure you don't make it out of this competition with all your lives intact.

A shame I may lose my perfection =(

There was no need for you to use Cars Maternational on me Skorpion. :( lol

I've had it for several weeks and I thought it was time to send it back to GameFly. I've seen where you've scored pretty decent so far so I just threw out 1k and waiting to see where things go. :)

I also made a bogus Facebook account (because I don't really want one of my own) to get the last 5:gsicon: in Rabbids Go Phone to complete it.

I've had it for several weeks and I thought it was time to send it back to GameFly. I've seen where you've scored pretty decent so far so I just threw out 1k and waiting to see where things go. :)

Fair enough lol

Lets see what I can do considering my fighting game craze right now. I did manage to finish off the 1k in SoulCalibur 5 thanks to getting the hard shit done while waiting for the round to start and then afk'd the rest while I slept :). Might go get Tekken 6 from the rental store :p Nice 10 hour fighting game. Also super happy I could redownload the preorder bonus for SoulCalibur 4. Nice extra 40 gamerscore for loading up the game.

Edited by KillerBEA

Fair enough lol

Lets see what I can do considering my fighting game craze right now. I did manage to finish off the 1k in SoulCalibur 5 thanks to getting the hard shit done while waiting for the round to start and then afk'd the rest while I slept :). Might go get Tekken 6 from the rental store :p Nice 10 hour fighting game. Also super happy I could redownload the preorder bonus for SoulCalibur 4. Nice extra 40 gamerscore for loading up the game.

I can help you with most fighting games, I'm pretty much a fighting game demi-god.

Fair enough lol

Marvel vs Capcom 3?

Marvel vs Capcom 3?

I don't own it, but I could rent it for cheap. How much you suppose I could get out it between now and when the round ends?

I can help you with most fighting games, I'm pretty much a fighting game demi-god.

I have noticed, you have some pretty sick fighting completions.