Are the achievements glitched???

porkchop547

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That won't work because without the update the DLC won't work and once updated your screwed sorry

If u were replying to my previous post, than what i could do is get the full 1000. Clear my catch and dowload the DLC from the dashboard. (Im not sure if i can dowload from the marketplace while offline), soo if this is not an option than i could download the DLC from the dashboard while online and then clear my catch once downloaded before loading up the game. I would probably play offline with my ethernet cable out because that worked on Mercenaries 2. Just a suggestion. Lemme know if anyone tried this before.

I haven't played this game, but I ordered it a couple of days ago. Since the DLC-achievements are glitched, are you able to unlock them before even playing the original game or do you have to finish it first? I'd like to get the DLC-achievements out of the way before getting into the main game.

I haven't played this game, but I ordered it a couple of days ago. Since the DLC-achievements are glitched, are you able to unlock them before even playing the original game or do you have to finish it first? I'd like to get the DLC-achievements out of the way before getting into the main game.

You are able to select the DLC chapters once you make your first in-game save. So you have to play the first few minutes of the main campaign. Then you can scroll all the way to the end of the chapters and select the last 2, which are the DLC chapters.

No need to just skip to the last two chapters (DLC). Just play the campaign as normal and finish all the achievements off before playing and multiplayer. By time you have finished with the campaign you should have 8 achievements left which say versus in the description. Or just make sure when u play chapter 8 and 9 u get all the DLC achievements and it don't matter after that what order. Hope that made sense.

• 2 weeks later...