Corleone Challenges Achievement Guide

Clueless

Like I said, I'm probably just slow. I haven't played the game in ages and just wanted to get the achievements out of the way. I was at level 50, so the compound/hub/warehouses weren't really a problem for me. I just took my time. Your guide is much appreciated, so don't take it the wrong way. I just found a better way for myself and wanted to share. :)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone got any hints/tips on disarming guys? I just can't seem to find the "sweet spot" and if I do, the guy goes down in one shot! :mad:

shoot them in the shoulder. or with a shotgun and just kind of spray. sometimes you get lucky.

as for monopoly, i really suggest trying to do with the tattaglias. like i said before i did it in 55 minutes and really the only one WAY out of the way is the one by the trainyard, but still its extremely easy.

I like the fact that there is NO Cuneo presence in Brooklyn. That was the main draw for me on that. 70% of them are within about a 5 block radius of Hell's Kitchen and Midtown.

But you do have a point, taking the warehouses, hubs, and compound will be waaaay easier as the Tattaligas basically fall down when they see you coming. But the Cuneo has so fewer businesses, so it's about the same. I could have done my run in about 40 minutes if I hadn't died so many damn times, though. ;) What really sucked is when I was heading to Jersey the first time I had 15 seconds left on the clock when I entered the last business and I got shot on the way up the stairs cause the bartender wouldn't give in to me. Man I was so pissed, ended at 66 minutes. On that run, I skipped Little Italy and went straight for thier compound before I learned that took way too much time to do it that way.

But I really think Tattalgia and Cuneo are the only options for this acheivement. Barzini is just too tough and Stracci are too much trouble because they're spread out. So just pick a method and go for it. Either way will net you the 30 GS. ;)

Quick note for CC Urban Renewal:

Blowing up the Rx buildings (hospitals) counts towards your score. There are two Rx's above Canal St. on Fourth St. in Little Italy. If you have the cops after you or if you have low health, just pop in an Rx, buy some health, plant a bomb and head to the next Rx for a quick 2 bombed buildings.

EDIT:

Changed CC Safe Cracker to reflect Strongs find.

Changed CC Disarm to reflect Dan's tip.

Changed CC Urban Renewal to reflect VGA's findings

Ok. 'Semi' - Final edits have been made: spell check, link check, and I've re-read all the posts and I think/hope I've included everything, If not let me know and I'll edit. Note: things had to be simplified cause we just plain ran out of room.

I think we have made a pretty sweet, thorough and helpful guide. I will submit it later tonight or tomorrow to give everyone enough time and a chance to add to/correct the guide.

Fonkey Monkey and I appreciate everyone's contribution.

Two observations for 'Safe Cracker'

1. It can be advantageous to die because there's a safe in the clinic where you spawn!! (Actually I guess this depends where you're at when you die)
  2. Try to run around w/no weapons drawn because the other mobsters replicate you usually so if you have no gun out they try and chase you just to hit you and aren't shooting.

Quick note for CC Urban Renewal:

Blowing up the Rx buildings (hospitals) counts towards your score. There are two Rx's above Canal St. on Fourth St. in Little Italy. If you have the cops after you or if you have low health, just pop in an Rx, buy some health, plant a bomb and head to the next Rx for a quick 2 bombed buildings.

That's a great find man. I considered trying this cause I was pretty tight on time with all the trips I had to make to the bomb supplier but I decided to just bomb rival businesses. Well with this method, I suggest letting yourself be killed and you'll automatcially be transported to the doctor's office where you can bomb it promptly. lol

Also note that you cannot blow up the bar that has the police chief in it (Little Italy) for some reason. I wasted 3 bombs trying to hit that building and it just doesn't count.

hey, i see that in the guide for "earn money', it says that u can get the achievement by just having the money in your career but i don't see how that can work cause once u start the mission. it says total money earned= 0. i still tried it by waiting the 20 mins with 2.5 million in my career and it didn't work. can someone confirm that this works, if it doesn't then i'd suggest removing it from the guide. awsome guide though. actually one more thing. i see some people saying that u can't get to level fifty playing the cc missions and some say u can. what is the right answere? cause i'm stuck at 48

thanks

For Earn Money I also had a few million dollars in career mode, but the achievement didn't unlock. May have just been a glitch that took a little longer to iron out once the updates were downloaded. Either way, just follow the guide and you'll get this no problem.

As for getting to level 50 during the CC missions, it will not count towards the Public Enemy Number One achievement. The CC achievements are specific to the mission that you activate from the menu. So if you choose CC Carnage and happen to kill 25 mobsters with your car while working your way up to 200 total kills, CC Road Rage will not unlock - only CC Carnage is eligible to be unlocked. Same with the original achievements - you won't be able to unlock the achievement for collecting all film reels or reach respect level 50 while doing CC Monopoly, because only CC Monopoly is available when it's selected from the menu. I'm pretty sure that it has been confirmed somewhere in this thread. Hope that helps.

I just found out about the new achievements and for some reason when i go to play them, only a few show up, marksman, demolition, heist, monopoly and a few other don't show up? Do i have to beat all the other ones in order for those to appear? Hope someone can help me out.

There is a free update that automatically downloads once you put in the disc that takes the total available achievement points from 835 to 1000. It only makes some of the Corleone Challenges available. If you want the extra Corleone Challenges and the achievements that go along with them to total 1250, you have to download the CC pack for 260 ms points on xbox live.

i dont see the marksman challenge anywhere.. can anyone help me find it haha. i think im just blind.

Load your game select the corleone challanges then Professional --> Weapons --> Marksman, you have a 20 minutes to complete the challange.

Note: You may need the corleone challange downloadable content from the market place to do this challange.