Achievement Trading Thread

I hate Army of two multiplayer, speaking from a man who has mastered the first one this game's multiplayer is an epic fail. If you feel like I do then send me a message with Army of two 40th day in it. I am looking for 6-8 players to do all three modes. Co-op deathmatch will take some time because 4 teams x 6 maps = 24 matches, but rank that against your own individual effort and its well worth the time. Warzone is "suppose" to be random teams, so that one might take about the same matches if they mix teams. And of course there never are control matches. So if all this sounds exciting, send me a msg to gamertag Love01082008

I am in mountain time zone in the US. So east coast people I am 2 hours behind, west coast I am 1 hour ahead. When I have a few people we will schedule a time at night or on the weekends to work towards these achievements.

Peace

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will be on tonight after 10pm E.S.T. I need most if not all the online achievements and I will help you with whatever you need. I also have a lot more games to finish if your interested add me

GT: vastcord687 please have a mic if possible so we can chat and figure out what needs to get done. thnx

• 3 weeks later...

Looking for someone to get the in-synch achievement with. I also need most of the multiplayer achievements, however I haven't got the time/patience to organise a session myself! If you are short someone or someone let's you down then send me a message I will help If I am free!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For those who want to go for King Of The Hill before the inevitable server shutdown (probably before Devils Cartel is released early next year), i've set up 4 3-hour sessions on TrueAchievements.com, for the evenings of 14th, 16th, 19th and 22nd of November at 9pm GMT. Please sign up to any or all of them and let's get this one done.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey guys, can someone please help me with these achievements? I need help with Fancy Meeting You Here, Softcore, Hardcore, & Attention Grabber. I don't have any of the DLC, I'm not sure if that makes a difference. I'll be grateful to whoever can help me & of course I'll help you in return. Thank you to whoever can help me with any of these.

GT = Brandonr4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looking to pick up most of the MP achievements, the ones I need are:

• Fancy Meeting You Here
  • Death Dealer
  • All Guns Blazing
  • Bound For Life
  • Survival of the Fittest
  • Big Game Hunting
  • Fresh Meat
  • King of the Hill