worth £12???

Just wondering if its worth £12 such is what I can pick it up for I know the game some major fail reviews and all that but so did many other games over the years mainly duke nukem forever and the new star trek movie tie in game which actually is worse than aliens and scored lower on the review scale

That's really depends on your preference of gaming. If you just want to play online coop with your buddies, sure it worth it. If you are a fan of Alien, go for it.

12 euros are equialvent of $15 dollars in case if anyone wondering. I paid $30 for this game that included bug hunt dlc for free. Couldn't be happier than that and knew about the reviews out there but didn't cared for it.

The game is currently $19.99 on Gamefly. Since I have a 10% discount for being a member for so long, that dropped it down to $17.99, plus every three months I receive a $5.00 coupon, bringing it further down to $12.99. I bought it.

I've completed the first two missions so far and have boosted challenges a couple of times. The game is eh; your typical FPS / get to the end of the level gameplay. Nothing special. I'm not even paying attention to what's going on; just playing it to play it. I wish the waypoints were clearer (although the motion tracker does show them) as there were a couple of times I had no idea where to go or where my A.I. teammate was. I haven't experienced any glitches except xenos that crawl into and out of a solid wall and a couple of places where I was shooting an enemy and it wasn't hitting them.

For $13, it's worth me and my friend to get a good amount of gamerscore in, but I wouldn't have paid over $15.

Although, I do like this game but there is only one I dislike is when you play campaign for ultimate badass or challenge you need to get it done, it get annoying to follow your AI teammates and repeat the dialogues that are a part of the story...there is no way to skip it. Wish I could freely to go anywhere I want than follow AI teammates.

people! stay clear of this game! it is broken! there is a very very good chance that you will fall victim to the data wipe bug once you start playing. aside from playing like a piece of shit, the game itself is broken due to a non-local-save design. I have 21 achievements and a rank 1-1 because it has erased and rest me two times.

stay away from this piece of garbage!!!

• 4 weeks later...
people! stay clear of this game! it is broken! there is a very very good chance that you will fall victim to the data wipe bug once you start playing. aside from playing like a piece of shit, the game itself is broken due to a non-local-save design. I have 21 achievements and a rank 1-1 because it has erased and rest me two times.

stay away from this piece of garbage!!!

I haven't had any problems with this game.

Shady, were you signed into Xbox Live before you started playing the game each time...? That's what causes the wipe, signing in after you start the game.

• 2 months later...