Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking to get as many people as possible to boost races/gta races for AWP

I am DETERMINED to get this achievement before Assassins creed 3 comes out so add me and LET'S DO THIS!!!!

My gamertag is uh0h its renaud (the 0 is the number zero)

I work 8-5 eastern time and I do go to the gym after work but i am up for an hour or 2 of boosting between 9-11pm and i will be on all weekends trying to get this damn cheevo done

After playing only 6 online games, I now realise the random community for this are either under age kids who I don't want to fucking talk to, and/or complete fuck-nuts with no mic.

So in order for me to get any type of gameplay out of this game for the next month, I'll help people boost the achievements they need. but only if you have a mic.

If your a kid or have no mic then fuck off. Anyone else I'll happily help.

PS: I will not help in situations where ruining games for genuine gamers applies.

Edited by Gory Masher

• 2 weeks later...
Mainly looking for AWP as well as Wanted. Not looking to boost or anything. But you can't find a damned match outside of Deathmatch mode it seems.

Definitely! It's lame that no one seems to be playing the other modes much now.

I've been playing GTA 4 a lot recently and I haven't explored the online multiplayer games very much other than Deathmatch and the free mode. My best friend and I are online every few days and we'd love to try some of the team games.

We're looking more for fun play than boosting. Gamertag: Simulacrid.

Hi! I am actually coming home this weekend and I thought, I might as well wrap up some of these multiplayer achievements. I am coming home on friday night so I will be home on friday night. I was hoping I could boost with some people. My gamertag is Iceskater101 and you should PM me so we can figure out a time this weekend to get these multiplayer achievements.

Thanks! :)

HI

I have just arranged a booting session for Saturday & Sunday at 4pm GMT or 11am EST.

I have messaged alot of people in the last page, but if you want to join and I didnt message you, please msg me on XBL bluebird819

Thanks

People message this guy, ill probably be playing this game the whole day Saturday So we can boost as much as possible