Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sucks i have passed every song on expert except train kept a rollin so know i have to practice like crazy to pass the song or no achievement. It Sucks

Same for me lol I tried that song like 20 times and did practice mode for a while but I still cant pass it. I just went back and finished the game on Hard mode

Same for me lol I tried that song like 20 times and did practice mode for a while but I still cant pass it. I just went back and finished the game on Hard mode

Just keep working at it. I was in the same position, but I just beat it a minute ago. Just practice and it will get easier.

Just keep working at it. I was in the same position, but I just beat it a minute ago. Just practice and it will get easier.

Damn that was hard. I just finished the song :rock!!!FINALLY!!! That took a lot of practice...My fingers hurt now lol

Edited by baw222

• 3 weeks later...
Eat the Rich did not work for me. I was at 39,000 bought DMC and all the bonus song then earned 30,000 more on the medium tour and no achievement. I thought you can spend and it will save it.

I did it over two bands...completing Easy and Medium on both. Should work for you as long as you're on the same GamerTag.

Deuces are Wild ~40G~

Complete all songs on the setlist as the lead guitarist (Local or Xbox LIVE - primary user)

Alternitively you can turn on No-Fail and complete the 30 setlist songs by yourself

Then turn No-Fail off and fail a song and it will unlock!

The No-Fail code is,

(GR) (B) (GR) (GY) (B) (GY) (RY) (O) (RY) (GY) (Y) (GY) (GR)

Just did this yesterday by playing straight through (at 2:45...sheesh). Does anyone know if it has to be done in a single sitting using the "no fail" method? I rarely get the chance to play for that long anymore...and it gets a tad boring after about set 4.

Any help appreciated...thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...