• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Random stab in the dark...

Can anyone help me get the Kuh-Boom achievement? Finish act 1 in another way.

My character is totally maxxed out, and I don't feel like starting over just for that one cheevo.

If anyone has a save at that point and can shout me an invite I will be eternally grateful :D

Edited by Tomsta666

I need help getting the 50 Gang Members Taunted challenge. If someone is willing to start a new game and let me run around taunting gang members for a while I will help with whatever achievement you need help with. I am at Max Respect and have all upgrades except for the No Ragdoll From Explosions, so we can breeze through whatever you need to get done.

Send a message on Xbox Live if you would like to play. Gamertag is the same as my user name.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for someone to play this coop with. I've played the first couple of missions at this stage, just enjoy games heaps more when I get to team up for coop.

I'm from australia, I have a mic and I try to get on pretty often so if someone wants to join, send me a msg/fr to my gt: miserlypluto459.

• 2 weeks later...

I've encountered the "Greyed out Homie" glitch where you call a homie but then their cooldown never expires. I called CheapyD when I first got the game a week ago and he's been greyed out ever since. According to the link below the fix is to play co-op, have your partner call the glitched homie and then release them, and then wait until the cooldown period expires - this should reset my broken cooldown timer as well. So I'd like a partner with CheapyD that's willing to help me out with this.

In return, I am about 60 percent of the way through the game (just got to act 3) so I should still have plenty of STAG Commandos. I also think I have a save before "The Belgian Problem" for those looking to get that alternate achievement (I'll verify this tonight when I get off of work). As long as I still have that save I'll help someone with either of these if you'll just help me reset my glitched cooldown timer for CheapyD.

Shoot me a message on Xbox live - my gamertag is LoganX1187

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954855-/62312746

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey I'm looking for someone to help me do the campaign. I've already done it but someone decided to join my game with cheats on and it blocked me getting achievements. Send me a message to my gamertag which is Jk x360a and we can sort something out. Cheers

• 1 month later...

OP and a couple of others, it should be you're, not your :)

anyone wanna play?

please don't have cheats activated, it will screw up my save.

xxslimepunchxx

can help with achievements if you need them.

Finished the game, no more adds, thanks.

And how about helping others out since people were able to help you? It shouldn't be me me me.

Edited by slimepunch

Hey I'm looking for someone to help me do the campaign. I've already done it but someone decided to join my game with cheats on and it blocked me getting achievements. Send me a message to my gamertag which is Jk x360a and we can sort something out. Cheers

Saving manually always and not depending on the Auto Save feature is the best solution.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for a co-op partner for City Takeover, misc challenges, and the activities. Current progression: final mission is available, but has not been started. I also have all of the DLC packs, but none have been started so help with those would be welcome as well. I am not invincible, but I have almost all of my main weapons at lvl4 and unlimited ammo is unlocked for almost all weapons. Will be on for about the next 8hrs

GT: InfiniteRefrain

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking for a co-op partner to play through the game with me. For science!

I hope to charge through rather quickly, and avoid most unneeded activities and other distractions. Just message me if you're up for it. I'd like to do this with one person, because I need them to be the host. There's a couple of other minor details not worth mentioning here.

My character has all upgrades except invincibility, infinite ammo, and instant reloads.

Oh, and cheats are absolutely not welcome, though I have no preference for difficulty level.

GT: Lancet Jades