Worst game in the history of games!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
these threads get old really fast..apparently every game is the worst game that was ever made.. You people have no valid reasons for posting..you just most likely get stuck on a level, or suck & then instead of being cool & calm, you blow things up & the next thing you do is choose to bash the game on a gaming website.. Smooth. Way to waste 5 minutes of your life.

(I havent even played this game..i speak on behalf of idiot posts & the idiots that post them...)

100% agree. Enough Said. And IMO the achievements to you are stupid, because you cannot get them.

I'm sorry, but I think that this game is great! The storyline is somewhat realistic to today's oil shortage/gas issues. For that, I give it props on the storyline. The multiplayer is great. The controls are very easy to pick up and begin playing immediately. Overall, the game is pretty cool! I probably wouldn't recommend buying the game because it is a bit short, but aside from that, it's a good solid game and yes... using the helicopters, small tanks, etc.. are somewhat fun and adds a new element to the game that most other games don't have.

This is my opinion as well!

I really like this game and just bought my third copy the other day because I missed it!!11!!!!!1:eek:

I am glad there is a somewhat realistic FPS game on Xbox 360 where U are not shooting aliens and like instead U get to use somewhat realistic weapons just for fun!

Also the storyline iz good too because it is not just another 'dumb' shoot 'em up, this game gives U thoughtz and stuff and is similar to Bioshock in that regard.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yea it's not too bad of a game. Definitely played way worse games that's for sure. Achieves aren't too stressing, besides the ranked ones, seeing as it's pretty much impossible to get into a ranked match when you want to. Oh, and the tank controls are basically the worst vehicle controls ever implemented in a game. So beware.:uzi::eek:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I enjoyed single player campaign, i really did, but multiplayer was a pile of craptastic shit...

Why? Because the map are so big if you want to run to the enemy you can ended up taking easily 4 minutes !! Vehicules can be use but they can be taken down just too quick by a bazooka. I never was able to control the jet...:confused:

Honestly i am all for game like that with chopper and such, but having my vehicule taken down by a damn foot soldier with a rocket...it sucks, i want to have chopper vs chopper battle in the air, stuff like that. At least if the rocket didn't had a lock on it...

Anyway i finished single player, had fun doing it, gameplay was cool, story was realistic and ok, but after that, over and out...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

No, this is a very very very bad game. There is no debate even. Can anyone tell me how a person takes a .50 cal to the face and doesn't die, he just shrugs it off and keeps going? Or how a shotgun has close to the same range as a sniper? Or how I am aiming at a persons head but, it's almost like someone didn't test the gun before they gave it to the soldier because somehow the bullet rises after I shoot it? I rated this game a 50%. That is the worst rating I have given a game that I have played and I've played Viva Pinata. This game is not realistic, I know it's supposed to be based in the future but, it's a future where everything gets worse. The storyline is horrible and there is even a point in the story where a tactical group gets dropped on a squad and none of them die. It was a very poor game and whoever developed it and whoever tested should not make another game again.