I'm stuck thread.

Bloodrune

Can you find the map to describe where you are exactly?

yeah. i think this is the room...http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3439/3939019037_1da7edbaf3_o.jpg I cant go to the right. Is there a vent im missing? There looks lto be one above the platform on the right, but i cant get up there or shoot it out.

Edited by wakka420

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah. i think this is the room...http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3439/3939019037_1da7edbaf3_o.jpg I cant go to the right. Is there a vent im missing? There looks lto be one above the platform on the right, but i cant get up there or shoot it out.

I hate to ask you this... but could you take a screen shot of the room? If you go to the Collectibles Map the room above shows a ladder. Is this where you have the sliding thing above? What upgrades do you have? What is the current objective?

First: When you are in the "Find the FOAM and SHUT DOWN production in the FACTORY" section you can get stuck trying to get pased the conveyor belt with the box on it.

To get past it just press X to run.

The game never tells you that you can run and after doing this you can jump over the box and climb through a vent.

Second: When you are in the "Claire has been captured! RESCUE HER!" part and get to the fan, you need to keep going. Go to the far as much as you can until you find the missile pack. After that backtrack to the elevator, go to the top floor and shot the tank on the left side. Press B to open it first.

These were both problem areas for myself, so i thought this would be helpful. :)

First: When you are in the "Find the FOAM and SHUT DOWN production in the FACTORY" section you can get stuck trying to get pased the conveyor belt with the box on it.

Can you maybe post a pic? I have no idea where you are talking about. Im stuck here. http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3439/3939019037_1da7edbaf3_o.jpg

It says i have to go back, but i dont know how to get out of the room im in. Also, where the little action icon on the map is, does that mean where i end up? Cause i end up in the room right before the factory, and theres no button presses or anything.

i have 100% items and 99% of the map just got the helmet and it still ask me to find the last item and no help on the ending is it me ????

and my game score will not go over 5000000 i have got the gold guns but that is all i can get can you help

Edited by Dragonuk

I need help getting Head shots for the Achievement, and so far I think I have zero. I'm at the end of the Game right now with that Shotgun. Anyone know the best way and Weapon to get Head shots? Thanks.

Zero headshots? is that what it says in your achievement list in the games menu? Because that sounds glitched or something.That was the third achievement I unlocked, without much effort either. I just used the right stick to aim high and got head shots regularly.

I have spent hours on my second play through trying to get 100% items. everything was going so well until now. Im at level 29 so all items have been revealed but I am still missing 1 pass key.but there isn't 1 question mark on the whole map. I am at the end of the game where my mission is to stop the restoration and find the missing key components. There is a helmet flashing where you use your pass keys but im missing 1 so cant get it.

Has anyone got ant advice they can give me?

thanks.

Edited by Jimbo76

I have spent hours on my second play through trying to get 100% items. everything was going so well until now. Im at level 29 so all items have been revealed but I am still missing 1 missile upgrade and 1 pass key.but there isn't 1 question mark on the whole map. I am at the end of the game where my mission is to stop the restoration and find the missing key components.

Has anyone else had trouble like this?

thanks.

There are some collectibles that don't have ?'s as they are in the same room as something else which stops the ? appearing.

I'm pretty sure the Pass Key you're missing is in the Scuba Mask room, as for the Missile Upgrade there is one under the floor in one of the save rooms. Just go around each save room and check for it. Sorry I can't give you the exact one as I can't remember :D

There are some collectibles that don't have ?'s as they are in the same room as something else which stops the ? appearing.

I'm pretty sure the Pass Key you're missing is in the Scuba Mask room, as for the Missile Upgrade there is one under the floor in one of the save rooms. Just go around each save room and check for it. Sorry I can't give you the exact one as I can't remember :D

Yeah that was the missile I was looking for, so thanks for that, still not found the pass key though but it does sound like thats the one im missing.

thanks for the time and help mate.

People need to look at the FAQ before posting in here, it answers 90% of the questions asked.

Its there for a reason people.

well seeing as this is the im stuck thread I thought I would try my luck here.

and I have read through the FAQ already.

well seeing as this is the im stuck thread I thought I would try my luck here.

and I have read through the FAQ already.

No, you haven't. Because if you had you would have seen this

Help! I have 99% but no ? left on the map!

There is one room that has two items in it, so if you got one then it no longer shows as a ?. It is a passkey and is in the room where you get the Scuba Mask. Jump over the shelves and its under water. There is also two Save Rooms with items in so it doesn't show up as a ?. One has an armor upgrade, the other has a missile upgrade.

Thanks to Frankie Godskin for pointing the missile one out.

http://i32.tinypic.com/vmvpcm.jpg

http://i30.tinypic.com/2ewh0z4.png

Which, if I'm not mistaken, answered your question. Next time actually READ and not just skim through a thread.

Edited by phatmuther

That was exactly the pass key I needed. thanks very much, I appreciate it. as for that guy moaning, have you got nothing better to do, like I said, I posted in the im stuck thread. which is a thread for posting questions if you are stuck. which I was, so I did. and got the answer I was looking for, no thanks to you mind.

That was exactly the pass key I needed. thanks very much, I appreciate it. as for that guy moaning, have you got nothing better to do, like I said, I posted in the im stuck thread. which is a thread for posting questions if you are stuck. which I was, so I did. and got the answer I was looking for, no thanks to you mind.

No problem, always a pleasure to help.

Yes you did for which I salute you since you didn't create another useless thread on a question that has been answered over and over. Which is why I made the FAQ, so it wouldn't. But if you obviously cant be bothered to READ the thread that is there to HELP you then thats your problem I suppose. Heck, if you even read this thread you would've gotten the answer without even posting but whatever.

• 2 months later...

I don't know if anyone already got the same problem but i didn't find a solution for this.

I got the Inertial Element but then went back to get the Helm and some Missle Packs. No i got 100% Objects but can't get back to the Exploding Room. The Door, right next of the Bridge you lowered won't open now. But this is the only way to get to the Exploding Room.

What can i do to open this door ?

I've just gotten missiles and foam then they made off with Claire. The game is telling me I need to climb a fan shaft to continue. It took me all of my foam to get up there and he wouldn't grab the vent. Now I'm back down at the bottom and all the Save Points are already wiped of ammo from me being through earlier. Any help?