Must be Level 1?

Ahhhh, I see ... Well with the amount of modding going on in Call of Duty 4, I don't see it likely that getting banned is a possibility and the fact this game is so awesome would actually probably be worth it. Should have mentioned, this is on behalf of my brother, it wasn't actually me who managed to get the XP deduction -.-

Ahhhh, I see ... Well with the amount of modding going on in Call of Duty 4, I don't see it likely that getting banned is a possibility and the fact this game is so awesome would actually probably be worth it. Should have mentioned, this is on behalf of my brother, it wasn't actually me who managed to get the XP deduction -.-

I wouldn't worry about getting banned, as you can see CoD4 is a lost cause with too many hackers to ban. The only way you'd get banned is if several people reported you, which isn't likely. So go ahead and do it, it's not like you have to worry about getting de-ranked, lol.

• 1 month later...

well i got back into COD4 last weekend, actually had awesome luck getting into lobbies with no neon writing across the screen. all great gun on gun action, with no modders ruining the fun.

of course it didnt last, eventually i hopped into a lobby mid-game and there were hacks all over my screen -> start -> quit. now i look and i am prestige 4 rank 1, negative billions of xp... great, now WaW and my COD4 accounts are in negative billions of xp because hackers want to fly in the sky and shoot infinite noobtubes.

i still do not understand how some lame ass cheating on his xbox could infect my account like that, twice on two different games this has happened to me. not even trying to fix this one because the cust.support for WaW is useless, they just ask for the gamertags if you have them. atleast on COD4 im actually prestiged, on WaW i went into negatives so bad i couldnt join any game since i was below rank 1.

/rant :p

• 1 month later...