Bar Room Blitz

The pictures are a big ass purple picture item on the ground. You'll know it when you see it. They drop randomly from enemies. As for the side mission, I would assume it counts towards the achievement. I'm gonna leave it for the end though just in case.

Also, sometimes, the frames appear to be empty, or blank. Not sure if it is just a cosmetic glitch. But some are reporting the achievement not unlocking at 10 and this may be the cause of it. So if you see a blank frame, you might not want to count it toward you total, to save a little frustration. And if you are doing a brawl in the bar, exit the area and come back before trying to pick things up. The bodies disappear and makes it easier to see the stuff laying around. I can also confirm I only saw them drop from a baddass enemy.

Also, sometimes, the frames appear to be empty, or blank. Not sure if it is just a cosmetic glitch. But some are reporting the achievement not unlocking at 10 and this may be the cause of it. So if you see a blank frame, you might not want to count it toward you total, to save a little frustration. And if you are doing a brawl in the bar, exit the area and come back before trying to pick things up. The bodies disappear and makes it easier to see the stuff laying around. I can also confirm I only saw them drop from a baddass enemy.

I think you may be right about the blank frame. I know for a fact that I have gotten at least ten now, but some of those were blank frames.

I got the side mission achievement before I went to bed earlier and can confirm that you need to do it only 3 times. When it gets to the rematch quest, it should no longer be in your quest log if you don't accept it. There are two other missions like this one as well.

Three others. There are four tiered battles in total.