Story Mode Is Frustrating

Mustkill9

You dont need 2 supers to do most of the moves, you just need one. As for the one in Episode 6, its very difficult to beat the guy without him scoring but all you have to do is score 3 times after you do the LB+X. Heres how.

You start with the ball, go to the free throw line and hold LB+X, follow the buttons and the score straight away. This will give you 4 points and also a super thing. Now your opponent starts with the ball and you hold LT+RT and press B to steal the ball. Now just do what you first did twice more and your golden ;)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You dont need 2 supers to do most of the moves, you just need one. As for the one in Episode 6, its very difficult to beat the guy without him scoring but all you have to do is score 3 times after you do the LB+X. Heres how.

You start with the ball, go to the free throw line and hold LB+X, follow the buttons and the score straight away. This will give you 4 points and also a super thing. Now your opponent starts with the ball and you hold LT+RT and press B to steal the ball. Now just do what you first did twice more and your golden ;)

I'll try that just now. Thanks for the advice... :)

This game is difficult. It is NOT a walk in the park. It wouldn't be so bad, if you didn't have to use every single button on the controller, and then, try to complete a mini-game at the same time :) I'm on Chapter 3 right now. I'm hoping that now that I have the controller scheme down, it'll start to get easier. *fingers crossed*

I'm in Episode 3, Chapter 3 currently.

This game isn't easy. But I didn't expect it to be. As long as I am having fun, I am happy.

But in Ep 2...that whole coming back from 22...almost got the game a trip BACK to GameStop! LMAO!

I'm in Episode 3, Chapter 3 currently.

This game isn't easy. But I didn't expect it to be. As long as I am having fun, I am happy.

But in Ep 2...that whole coming back from 22...almost got the game a trip BACK to GameStop! LMAO!

for most of chapters, it's easy to win. just do some tips (LT+X, LB+X) to reach the level one and then score. after that when the guy(s) have the ball, simply do a super steal (LT+RT+X) to take the ball back and then do again the combo and score. i really found the game so easy and i complete every last episodes and chapters with this method

From what I am hearing this game may be going back to gamefly very quickly..I hope I can withstand atleast till tuesday

I think this is one of the easiest games to get 1000 on, you just need someone to boost with because it's hard to find a match online.

for most of chapters, it's easy to win. just do some tips (LT+X, LB+X) to reach the level one and then score. after that when the guy(s) have the ball, simply do a super steal (LT+RT+X) to take the ball back and then do again the combo and score. i really found the game so easy and i complete every last episodes and chapters with this method

Am I missing something. When I do LT+RT+X most the time it works. But sometimes he just fouls and it pisses me off soo much.

Thanks Troudku for giving my advice a shot, always happy to help make things easier, hopefully this helps other gamers :)

thx again ;)

if someone wants to get the online achievements with, add me to your friendlist ;)

gamertag : troudku

Finally finished Episode 4. Last Chapter is a pain in the ass :)

Here some tips :)

First game: Dificult and need some practice. Need to perfome a Off-The-Head, then a 3+ move Combo and Dunk. Try first the off the head, just run a bit, foward, and than use RT+LT+Y, so the ball bounces in the adversary head, quickly continue to run and press Y, so you in the same move do a hooly Hoop. Than, just kee doing good till level 3, activate combo, and than Dunk. Time limited is 3 minutes, so need to do actions quickly.

I dont get it.Do u have to do a head off and then load your super bar to level 3 so u make a level 3 shut em down move or what?i cant get passed this one

I dont get it.Do u have to do a head off and then load your super bar to level 3 so u make a level 3 shut em down move or what?i cant get passed this one

This guy gave the wrong info..

Off the head shot is RT+Y that's it..nothing tricky about that part...then press LB+X and do a 3 move or more combo (which is pretty well gaurunteed) and then just go up and dunk...doesn't have to be a level 3 at all...

All the facts that PT said you needed to have certain levels is all bullshit....sorry bro...but like when you have to do ALL the supermoves they don't have to be a specific level...for that challenge just do the 3rd Level Shut Em Down and you'll win...that's all I did for almost every single challenge....

And ya Hell boi, just get more in the circle...I did that other stupid move a few times and it drove me nuts cuz it knocks off your 2 levels :(

Holler...