Achievement Guide

RegentEagle

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've gotten the flak master and rocket scientist awards over 15 times each, among the other ones like shaft master but have not gotten the achievements strongest link and have a nice day....

i did this all in campaign mode.. can the weapon achievements only be earned in multiplayer?

I've gotten the flak master and rocket scientist awards over 15 times each, among the other ones like shaft master but have not gotten the achievements strongest link and have a nice day....

i did this all in campaign mode.. can the weapon achievements only be earned in multiplayer?

yeah all the weapon ones have to be done in multiplayer.

• 2 weeks later...
Ok so decided to get the rocket scientist and flak master one. But on my 5th game i got the 20 killing sprees and in my 9th match i got killjoy.. This is good but annoying because it could mean some others don't work.. Any help?

alright, this is actually less annoying then you think, this will make the process much quicker, i actually finished rocket scientist and flak master in less then five games because if im correct the awards you recieve in the campaign count towards it, but there is no possible way to check. hope that helps

Ugh, I think Sir Slays a Lot is glitched.

On the leaderboards, my stats say I've had 66 Monster Kills, and no achievement. ;[ Been boosting it partially like I have the others, and all the others have unlocked so far.. but no Sir Slays a Lot. Grrr.

Each Monster Kill is probably registered as a seperate one even if you get 10 in one massive streak. Maybe they only count towards the achievement for each time you reach a Monster Kill, any others gained after that if in a streak wont count. Just a theory though.

Each Monster Kill is probably registered as a seperate one even if you get 10 in one massive streak. Maybe they only count towards the achievement for each time you reach a Monster Kill, any others gained after that if in a streak wont count. Just a theory though.

I think this is what you were getting at, but so I'm going to try to clarify.

There is nothing higher than a Monster Kill, and from 6 kills in a row (I think it's 4 seconds) all the way up to infinity, as long as you're getting kills within the allowed period of time it's going to count as a Monster kill. So if you get 8 kills in a 12 second time frame you will get credit for 3 monster kills. The reason you don't have the achievement is because you have to get that award in 20 different matches.

My advice to get this quick is to set up a game with max bots on Morbias Arena. Put on Super Berserk and Weapon Replacement. Use all enforcers, if you're confident you can get it right away then set the kill limit to 20, if you're not sure set it to 30 (It'll only take another seconds or so to get the extra 10 kills). Make it max novice bots and do this until you get the achievement, it should come very quickly and it may take you 2 minutes per round, but I'd guess about 90 seconds.

Edit: Just make sure you have the kill limit high enough, don't set it to 10 because I can't think of anything that'd be more annoying than to win the game with an Ultra Kill and be staring at someone else that would've given you the award.

Edited by Stewie Griffin2

anyone wanna help me by telling me where the thigh pads are on vertebrae? i searched for like an hour and the description says

Thigh Pads (2) (above the fork in the road, or above the minigun)

but what for is it referring to? and there is no way to get above the minigun by the flag... PLEASE HELP

• 3 weeks later...

I finally got this achievement, after coming back to this forum every now and then to check if this achievement got patched or not. I'm going to relate my story about this achievement now that I have it, to help others still confused about it.

1. The achievement is finally patched and completely obtainable.

2. You must pick up every instance of health vial, armor, and power-up, which includes: Health Vial, Big Keg O Health, Jump Boots, Armor Vest, Thigh Pads, Helmet, Shield Belt, U Damage, Berserk, Invisibility, and Invulnerability.

3. You must pick all of these things up in 1 run of the map.

4. You must do all maps (INCLUDING THEIR NECRIS VERSIONS) but not "Short", "Classic", "Double Prime", "Free Mine", or "Two Fronts" versions.

5. All maps includes all "Deathmatch", "Capture The Flag", "Vehicle CTF", and "Warfare". "Team Deathmatch" and "Duel" are completed within "Deathmatch".

6. Redeemers, +25 Health Packs, Ammo, Weapons, and "Mines/Misc Weapons" are NOT necessary.

7. This can be done in Instant Action.

8. Once the white banner saying "All powerups found!" pops up on the bottom middle of your screen, you are done that map. You can also double check this by starting a game, pressing the start button, and going to the "Game" tab using RB or LB buttons. Use this feature to check the alternate versions (like "Short", etc) of the original maps to make 100% sure you are done the alternates after completing the original map.

9. If you dont get a banner on the bottom middle of your screen when you collect everything needed, you probably already got everything in one run of the map before the patch, and the messege will be in your "Game" tab of the start menu. This happened to me on Arsenal, I know.

10. You do not need another bot, 2nd player, split screen, system link, or a 2nd controller in the game to get this achievement.

11. You do not need to finish the map, just quit out once you recieve the white banner.

Simply get a list of the Vials, power-ups, and armor off this forum. Then do every map starting with Arsenal in Deathmatch to Torlan Necris in Warfare. Get the white banner to appear and quit out or make sure you have that messege in the bottom left of your "Game" tab in your start menu.

Hope this clears a lot up, or at least combines the info and questions out there to a more concentrated place. This is my experience with the game, should all be correct, sorry if you are still having problems and this doesn't help. I'm going to post this in a few threads to get people to see this if they need help.

Achievement Unlocked, February 6th.

alright i am having problems getting my jack of all trades achievement, for some reason my hellbender wont register kills and i have killed someone in every way possible with that vehicle

I have exactly the same problem, I tried it in the back seat and normally, but it won't show up in leaderboard... I have every other vehicle, but it keeps saying "--" at the Hellbender. Is it glitched?!

• 2 weeks later...
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/481/upicikq=.jpgget a life… 50 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg get 200 kills in multiplayer on 50 different days.

Get 200 kills in a day on 50 different days. This does not have to be done in a row.

I would advise playing loads of novice bot games until you achieve 200 kills and then have a rest until the next day (or whenever) and rinse and repeat. Do this in multiplayer matches. A good tip is not to play close to midnight and i would advise to play on rising sun with max bots on deathmatch to 20 (10 times to 200). You could also work towards other achievements when doing this.

the best way to get thi achievement would be to set up a capture the flag game on facing worlds and collect the enimies flag (novice bots) so that they are always attracted to you. And just camp in their spawn tower and pik each of them off as they come in the tower until you get 200 kills. Be sure to set it to one capture wins the game and sit near the health spawn when for when you get low. *mutators - super beserk, weapon swap: Every weapon enforcer!

Do I just have to complete chapter 5 and defeat Akasha in co-op to get "Thanks to all the little people" Or do I have to go through the whole thing?

sorry but unfortunately you have to do all the missions bcos each mission has to be done in co-op unlike the insane achievements were you just do the last 1 in each at on insane. Sry i tried this too :(

• 2 weeks later...
I have exactly the same problem, I tried it in the back seat and normally, but it won't show up in leaderboard... I have every other vehicle, but it keeps saying "--" at the Hellbender. Is it glitched?!

i am unsure, the only thing that i can think of is to ride shotgun and try that, but i have only seen one other who has had this problem

• 3 weeks later...