Favorite Zombie Game??

FatallyDevoted

Resident Evil has always been good. Left for Dead was as well, though I like RE better. Dead Rising is probably the worst pile of garbage I've had to stomach through to get the few achievements I have on it. May just be my opinion but I can't really think of a single thing about that game that I like. If I didn't value my microwave so highly, I would toss it in there for about 5 minutes...

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Left for Dead (First more than second). They scared me to death the first time I played it. I wasn't used to zombies moving at more than a shuffle, so when they came barreling down the apartment halls of No Mercy at me I was dumbfounded.

Haven't really played many other zombie games (aside from CoD WaW/BO Zombie modes) but like many of you I await Dead Island eagerly!

I really don't like any zombie games except the Dead Rising games. I think the first was better, for some reason I just felt it played smoother and the story was far more interesting.

I hate the L4D games (no idea how I made it through them) and I have zero interest in Dead Island, I don't think it's even worth looking into. I don't play CoD either. Resident Evil's good though, albeit I only played RE4 on the Gamecube.

Zombies Ate My Neighbors was pretty cool, if it's the game I'm thinking of.

It'd have to be Left 4 Dead. It's just a really satisfying co-op experience.

But I also enjoy Borderlands' Dr Ned's Zombie Island add-on quite a bit. I'm surprised no one else mentioned it, as there still seem to be a bunch of Borderlands players grinding it out there. And Dead Nation on PS3 isn't bad.

Anyone play Atom Zombie Smasher on PC? It looks intriguing.