Looking for online matches?

Hey im looking to play survival on a new world on any difficulty i want to play with alot of people like 4-6 ppl or the max i also have this world in creative mode that i let people built unique stuff that stands out so my world gets filled up and then i have a hall of fame with people that have helped me hopefully we will play a game together

i want to play with people with mics any age any gender im 19 so yeah but act mature no random screaming or whining and if anyone with a recording device joins hopefully we could record some suff

oh almost forgot my gamertag is paradaj909 friend request me and send me a message of why u adding me

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will love to play minecraft with a big group of ppl if any of u won't me to join message this game tag silver w0lf mq the wolf o is a zero I am on ever day right now I am trying to get claptrap bobble head from the minac o and ps after I add u I will have delete u after ces I don't like adding ppl I really don't no

Edited by Gamerofnight
Miss spell a word

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for work.

I like mining way better than crafting, so I'm looking for mature, project-oriented players to help out. I'll come online, you give me a task, I'll go fetch the resources or whatever, and you build.

Please note: I'll only join a Survival world on Hard difficulty. I can't stand the ease of any other difficulty.

Add Xtowers and send me a little message so I friend you straight away.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My friend and I have been building a very large medeival/nordic city. We play on creative and are looking for a few more people to come in and help out. We currently have about 40-50 buildings, roads, ships, an underground sewer system, bridges, etc. This is a very large project. Message me on xbl if you're interested. Gt: I L3gion I

Also, 18 years and older only please

Edited by L3giOn

Hi I'm a major minecraft player and I'm looking for someone to start a new world with. You must have a mic :p feel free to add me

GT: Dexikon

Please add me so we can start adventuring and building right away :locked

Edited by Dexikon

I just started a new world for the 1.0.1 update, ive got a modest house so far, and a mine down to bedrock, I'm looking for some help with redstone, I'm trying to make an iron door that you press a button and it opens then you press the button and it closes. I can't seem to figure it out. Gt = cold dead place

ADD ME!

Hey guys, I downloaded minecraft only four days ago, but I have quickly become addicted and could possibly see me playing this for a couple of years, however, I don't have very many friends with the game, so it can get kind of boring.

I'd love some help exploring, digging foundations, and all around grinding if anyone is up for it this morning. And if you need the same kind of help, I'll gladly join your game to do so or we can rotate worlds.

Either way, I'd love some XBL Minecraft friends, and I promise I'm an easy going player so please don't be shy! My GT: scheezy.

Send me an invite or a friend request or just respond here. Thanks guys!

Looking for some Minecraft Players. Got a good seed. Lava and water next to each other. Also a 4 way mine down to bedrock passing the lava and water stream. a wheat farm. Just playing for fun building random things. making a bigger house and farm ect.

GT - KRAMMEiST1

Add me for a laugh.

We are looking for both architects and residents for our world. We are running a city server with a few different areas similar to a real city. Subway, slot machine, bank, suburbs, parking lot and parliament building all connected by an extensive road system with toll booth and power lines which are necessary for the red stone circuitry within the buildings.

The resident aspect of the server is in its early stages which makes it a perfect time to join and give your input as to what you want to see made available. An experimental currency system is in place for those who are interested in a more sophisticated trading experience, beyond basic bartering.

If you are interested, send a message to Light116 on XBL. You could also send me a message, but I'm not host.

Hope to see you there.