Just downloaded. What now?

Wow I just checked my HDD and it says: Incomplete.

I shall explain the situation.

My copy came with The Naked City DLC. A friend of mine got Noire aswell but don't likes it very much, so he gave The Slip Of A Tongue to me. I entered the code but now it is incomplete. Any idea? ):

Shouldn't the CD be the problem? I mean, I got The Naked City with my copy and my friend got Tongue with his copy. Shouldn't I need his CD? (Sounds really dumb, but maybe?)

EDIT:

No you can download it again :) Go to your account setting on your xbox (or xbox.com) and go to your download history. There'll be an option there to download it again :)

Ah okay! Will try that! Thanks!

if this helps anyone i had just bought the rockstar pass even though i had naked city because i wanted the suits and such and couldn't find slip of the tongue and was like wtf but i noticed on slip of the tongue it said owned-get content so just click on that and hit download and it should download it no problem(thought at first i had to rebuy it again)

if this helps anyone i had just bought the rockstar pass even though i had naked city because i wanted the suits and such and couldn't find slip of the tongue and was like wtf but i noticed on slip of the tongue it said owned-get content so just click on that and hit download and it should download it no problem(thought at first i had to rebuy it again)

haha its all good now :) When they first released it, the cases weren't working, but they did later that night thankfully :)