Is it worth getting the 100%

I have 3 more achievements to get I have to complete on hard and find 14 more dog tags and have 1 more of the 5 power ups to complete. The last one is easy. I know to get a 1000 points is good but is it really worth the hassle so im asking for advice because its one complete play through on hard and going through at lease one play through on easy to find remainig dog tags so shall i do it all go onto next game do you get any reward for 1000G

• 3 weeks later...

If I recall correctly you can use cheats to get achievements so if you use the invulnerability cheat you can run through hard mode in like 3hours easy.

Most achievements in games require grinding.To make it seem less tedious do something else while grinding. I like to listen to podcasts while I grind out achievements, makes the time go by so fast.

If I recall correctly you can use cheats to get achievements so if you use the invulnerability cheat you can run through hard mode in like 3hours easy.

Most achievements in games require grinding.To make it seem less tedious do something else while grinding. I like to listen to podcasts while I grind out achievements, makes the time go by so fast.

I thought cheats disable achievements

its wierd i thought this was an easy 1000 hell im going 4 another couple 1000s on it on my other profiles dog tags r pretty easy to find and think they have a guide with pics even and dont know yd ud have 2 complete it 3 times 2 max u can start on normal and then do hard atleast thats wat i did and am doing just make sure u do hard diff achiev last and get the rest on normal

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I have deceided this is a stupid 1000 points to a game to get the 1000 points you have to complete it at lease 3times and thats if you get all the dog tags this game is really good but the dog tags is a stupid achievement I know i sound bitter but I am.

Most of these games have some crazy collectible achievement.... look at AC 1 for example... all the flags you have to collect....

no more completing games for me :p

Do it or it will be gnawing at your brain for the rest of your life the exact same thing happened to me with Terminator Salvation I rented it got all but two and it's just so easy and yet still those two stupid achievements killed me.

There is a cheat for invulnerability...start up your game, enter cheat, exit your game, and reload it again..should not disable achievements if u do it like that.

I've started on Hard after doing all other achievements, but never finished the game in that mode...hence 49/50 achievements...its on my list of 'to-do' and get the 100%, but lots of other games lying around that I'd rather work on than Wolverine.

The dog-tags are relatively easy to find as there are not that many...if you like a huge amount of collectibles to 100%, try The Incredible Hulk: 100 Gamma canisters, 100 Fury canisters, 15 jumps, 19 subways, 50 landmarks, 23 gold medals...once you have all that an achievement for all upgrades will unlock...ya..fun eh?

• 4 weeks later...
There is a cheat for invulnerability...start up your game, enter cheat, exit your game, and reload it again..should not disable achievements if u do it like that.

I've started on Hard after doing all other achievements, but never finished the game in that mode...hence 49/50 achievements...its on my list of 'to-do' and get the 100%, but lots of other games lying around that I'd rather work on than Wolverine.

The dog-tags are relatively easy to find as there are not that many...if you like a huge amount of collectibles to 100%, try The Incredible Hulk: 100 Gamma canisters, 100 Fury canisters, 15 jumps, 19 subways, 50 landmarks, 23 gold medals...once you have all that an achievement for all upgrades will unlock...ya..fun eh?

True, the dog tags are easier than finding all the collectibles in the Incredible Hulk, but even those collectibles aren't too bad.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The achievements are quite easy and fun and with guide the collectables are easy to spot. Graphics/Sound are pretty cool and its just agressive.

However the guide says 18-20 hours but im already on 12-15 hours and have to face the final boss yet on my 1st playthrough.

So with replaying levels and a full playthrough on hard will take me at least 10 hours and some bosses are gonna be tough. So I'd say 25 hours will be more my guess, at least for me then.

And the game is very repetitive, enemies from level 1 are still popping up after 12 hours of play and spawn around every corner.

Only if you are a die hard X-men fan or completionist I would go for 1k, Iwould be happy with 900+ and move on and save 10 hours of grinding boredom.

Edit: Im replaying levels now and maxing out reflexes (machete is a real pain) will make you replay levels up to 5-6 times costing approx 4 hours of replay time if you choose levels carefully

Edit: I noticed the Immortality cheat and played 8 hours straigt to 1k!

Only final boss was a real monkey ! Total playtime approx 25-30 hours ,

Edited by raidenhardcore

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I don't know if ill do it personally. Im going trough it right now and if at first it was one hell of a blast, its getting a bit repetitive now and im just at the end(i think) of chapter 2. Don't get me wrong its still fun, but by the time i reach the end of the game i think im gonna be happy with what i got.

The problems is with games these days costing 5$ (thats what i paid for it and a bunch of other games in a pawnshop) you can play so many games... i can't stop and do 1000 on every game. Sure this one is actually a pretty good list maybe minus HARD if you don't cheat, but it seem a pretty long game actually for that type... i don't think ill feel like putting another 15 hours into it.