Which is worse the mustache or the jump button?

Darth Cuda

Which is Worse the fact that they added a Jump button or the mustache?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which is Worse the fact that they added a Jump button or the mustache?

• The mustache.
    • The Jump button, that's what the bionic arm is for.
    • They are both equally as bad.
    • Neither one bothers me/I barley noticed.

yeah, they definitely need to add an option to turn the jump button off so you can go for the cheeve without worrying about accidentally hitting it.

COMPLETELY AGREED. Even Tetris Splash has an option to turn off the hold cue, which is awesome for going for the Old School achievement. But in BCR2...it's just so easy to hit the A button on accident.

Both add character to the game. No offence, but I found the poll and this thread a tad petty.

It is a fun game imo, just enjoy it as such. :)

And this little fact;

There is NO menu option to disable jumping because after you complete the game, you unlock Retro Mode where jumping is automatically disabled.

makes this thread half irrelevant anyway.

Edited by Polygon Pirate

Both add character to the game. No offence, but I found the poll and this thread a tad petty.

It is a fun game imo, just enjoy it as such. :)

And this little fact;

makes this thread half irrelevant anyway.

Polls are for entertainment and to see how others feel. There is nothing irrelevant about asking others how they feel about changes. I didn't know about the retro mode, but I would have still posted this had I known. I'm referring to changes to the standard game without any extras. Like everyone talking about how horrible the dreads were. I'm sure those ppl (like me) used the retro skin to make game more appealing. Are their gripes not legitimate either? I also allowed for ppl to vote that they DO NOT mind the changes to be fair to everyone and not bias it. Vote or don't I'm just asking for opinions here and overall I like the game (not as much as rearmed).

The Bionic controls feel worse than previous titles btw making jump feel like an obligation than an addition from what I have observed (I'm only st 6 so kinda early yet). Hopefully that's intentional and "retro mode" will feel better to old school purists such as myself.

The Bionic controls feel worse than previous titles btw making jump feel like an obligation than an addition from what I have observed (I'm only st 6 so kinda early yet). Hopefully that's intentional and "retro mode" will feel better to old school purists such as myself.

lol yeah, but swinging felt like an obligation instead of a feature every time I couldn't jump over a freaking barrel in the first one. The game does get more swing-intensive in later levels, so keep playing.

Swinging IS an obligation. Its called bionic commando for a reason and when you say first one are you referring to rearmed or the "first one". When it was moved from arcade to NES you had shoot, jump, pause and select to quit out of previously beaten stages. They couldn't have added jump had they wanted to. This game is 5th or more btw; they had arcade, nes hand held, new one and RA 1 and 2 that I know of possibly more.