Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still need about 400 points on Epidemic. If anyone wants to help just hit me up. If you already have these achievements, I am willing to join a few sessions on Infection in return. I already have the achievements, so I need no kills. That saves you other 3 guys some time.

hey im looking for some people to get the "champion" and "glory" achievements; that is, i only want to do the ones where i have to win a ranked game in infection and one in epidemic, so i wont stick around for the 2000 points achievements...

GT:

zlateh0

(yes, only one zero)

Hey folks..i'm looking for a couple of players for the Ranked Infection achievement. We would need atleast 4 players to get a game going. The 2000 Points (Hero) achievement will take some time to get! If anyone is interested pls send me a message letting me know it's for Dark Sector. I would prefer the weekends for the boosting..althought we could throw in a couple of sessions during the week. (Not before 6pm uk gmt time during the week) My GT: FoulDeed

Cheers guys..:)

Looking to get/boost all the online achievements as well...not sure if any of them require more then one other person, but at any rate, any progress is good progress lol. Willing to help others if they need it in exchange for the same, naturally. Hit me up at my gamertag - redoblivion711

Send me a message. Look forward to it!

• 2 weeks later...