Seriously? Seriously... Extremely SERIOUS! --Sign here--

PreludeToHatred

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's all you had to say, no need for an extended rant.

lol. Oh hey you have profanity in your bio, so I went ahead and reported you. "Hope you get banned."

Nah you won't get perma-banned unfortunately, but unlike guys with Seriously 3.0 you are breaking the Code of Conduct, so enjoy the suspension and moderated bio!

EDIT: Wow they worked fast, nice Code of Conduct bio!

Lol at the fact you take time to troll and stalk on everyone's bio guy nice job. You are the kid that leaves his parents house at 25.

Lol at the fact you take time to troll and stalk on everyone's bio guy nice job. You are the kid that leaves his parents house at 25.

Obvious troll is obvious. At least he has a house. The only thing you have is an old broken down bridge. Go back under it, and pray to the gods that it collapses on you, thus ending your pathetic existence. You're a waste of space on this planet.

Yeah, when RAAM's stuff comes out I'm going to take a break from the medals for a week probably and just play the DLC and cheevos associated with it just for something new. These medals are very hard for me to grind out, I get so tired so fast when I do them. Can't wait for them to be finished though god damnit.

On the subject of needing to execute Minh with RAAM, I just thought maybe they thought about people not playing as Minh alot and they will make a playlist where each side is a member of Zeta, and the other team is all people you would play in the campaign DLC.

No, that was Seriously 3.0. ;)

Foreshadowing depends on players using specific characters. After i've done the 4 / 5 player Raam's Shadow stuff, then i'll see just how bad it is to get.

This cant be done in private? I mean all you have to do is set a second controller as Minh on COG and demolish him. Unless this is public only.

I want to say ill be on this list by January 1st, but who the hell knows! Currently at 39 onyx medals but i think im going to have 50 by next weekend, sound crazy right? At least i know i will have plenty of proof of my achievement since ive been posting a VLOG every two weeks or so! Congrats to all those who have Seriously 3.0 already!

give me about a week and ill have it, i always had a goal of the end of the year but ive uped that and been pushing myself to have it before the raams shadow dlc.

currently 61 onyx, 40 wingman matches left so ill have that soon and less then 2000 matches of ctl and koth combined for allfathers. screw you epic i havnt slept for the last 2 and a half months lol.

One onyx medal, level 50...

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luthhq19lA1r1kemt.jpg

LMAO! That picture just got me laughing for some reason really good. I figure why waste my time not having fun with one achievement when I've got all these great other games out. I'll just.....get 3.0 very quick when no one is looking :p like in a year