Achievement Guide

marcodecca

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Start, I was wondering if you could just plug in second controller and complete level and game on co-op. I will try it later today .

Yeah u can do that.i just plugged in the 2nd controller and just keep using both (at times u have to catch up or the other (lynch or kane) cant move further. The problem im having trouble in doing it with the other controller is the part with the dump truck. It helps if some1 else can help u with this part. I use lynch and kane keeps dying protecting his daughter getting shot while im shooting dump truck.:mad: Ive gotten past this part but on my own, using 2 controller here will be a bitch.. good luck man

Yeah u can do that.i just plugged in the 2nd controller and just keep using both (at times u have to catch up or the other (lynch or kane) cant move further. The problem im having trouble in doing it with the other controller is the part with the dump truck. It helps if some1 else can help u with this part. I use lynch and kane keeps dying protecting his daughter getting shot while im shooting dump truck.:mad: Ive gotten past this part but on my own, using 2 controller here will be a bitch.. good luck man

great all i need to do now is get another controller

Here is what I want to do:

- Start the level where I get the achievements and plug my second controller and finish it. I don’t want to do all the game by myself only the level where you get the “http://live.xbox.com/xweb/lib/images/G_Icon_External.gif:D

Do you think I can do that?

• 3 weeks later...
To get mr play it straight you must b the only merc out alive, which means the others will hav 2 die or miss the car. as long as u r da only merc out alive den its ok
That works, but you basically have to escape being a merc with the most money, so if you do this with a friend you can have your friend betray the other players so he's a traitor and doesn't share the money.. Now just make sure you picked up more money then your friend and you'll win the round by escaping as a merc with the most money

• 1 month later...

go here http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=23809&page=12

i put this in the wrong topic sorry

I want to set up a match to get the online achievements on Saturday May 10th at about 1pm est

if you need to know what time that is for you look at http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ it should tell you roughly...we need at least 4 players and up to 8 but only reply if you can make it.

reply and put your name on the list

1.njoymgmt

Edited by njoymgmt
opps wrong topic :(

• 2 weeks later...
the guide for mr play it straight is either wrong or my game is glitched. i've escaped over 100 rounds as a merc and no achievement

This achievement is worded wierd. To count as "winning as a merc" you have to be the ONLY ONE to escape. and you cannot be a traitor. A good tip is to get most of the money in a level, then dash ahead to the escape vehicle and leave the AI guys to kill your team. That's what I do and it's been working so far :woop:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Do you have to get Boomstick as Lynch? I went through 3 levels as Kane using only the shotgun and didn't get it. I killed 42 civilians and 89 cops, no achievement. Even if my team killed some of the cops by shooting at them at the same time I was, it wouldn't knock my number in half.

Edit...never mind, my CD Key needed to be re-entered for some reason. Once that was taken care of, got the ach at 30 kills. :)

Edited by Creech

• 2 weeks later...

sorry if this question has already asked but i didnt feel like reading through pages so i appreciate it if someone can help.

Hindsight 10 http://live.xbox.com/xweb/lib/images/G_Icon_External.gif

Get that bird out of the sky.

--Achieved for taking the helicopter out YOU CAN ONLY DO IT ON THE ROOF! You will have access to rpgs and when it comes right beside the building is the best time to shoot it

what level is the heli and where are the rpgs?

Disregard this post figured it out today...

Edited by jaubin17

I know the online achievements can be done in player matches however can the complete 200 sessions achievement be done in them? I am wondering this because under leaderboards it says i have only completed 32 sessions, and its staying 32 eventhough I am completing sessions in player matches. Can the achievement be done in player or does it have to be ranked and get to 200 on the leaderboards?

Edited by tremberz

hi guys !! is it possible, or better: "playable" to beat kane & lynch co-op alone with 2 controllers? nobody of my friends wants to beat it on hard, so i picked my girlfriend to do it .. erm ... you know what's coming now :p

i'd like to go for the lynch achievements! level 1 is done, but i'm afraid of havana is it possible on my own !?

thx for advice :woop:

Hindsight is pissing me off to no end. I'm sitting on the roof (or what i assume is the roof, it used to be the second story of the bldg to the right as you enter the courtyard). I've put 3 rockets into the damned thing and it won't go down. Am i supposed to aim for the tail rotor or something? I know i've hit it, because it bucks a little and starts to smoke. Does anyone know WHY it has to be on the roof only? There are 3 or 4 more perfectly good RPGs in the courtyard and its a pain in the ass to keep bringing them back.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The only offline achievements I need are Frag Out and Berserkopath.

Now I understand Frag Out completely I just never seem to kill al 5 when I try it.

Berserkopath.....when Lynch freaks out, do you have to kill EVERYBODY whilst the screen is blurring because I've tried and I run out of time or do you simply have to kill them all even after they stop looking like cops? This achievement is annoying me because it seems simple and yet I can't get it.

Help me Please?

This confused me to begin with but if anyone is still confused....the achievement where you have to win 50 rounds as a Merc only counts if you are the only merc who leaves in the van so if everyone else becomes a cop and you leave, whether you have money or not, you win the round as a merc, your best bet is to host a game thats only 3 minute round times and sprint to the van.

Also, the achievement where you have to loot the market stalls in HAVANA can be done right at the beginning of the round. This is how I achieved it......When the round starts, quickly run down the stairs and out the door, most of the time the guards wont be ready/notice you so you can run to the building and carry on through. Once on the other side you only have to kill 4-5 guards and loot the stalls, the achievement will pop after you've looted the last one. NOTE: When you run through before the convoy is stopped the general will come after you and he's like the bloody terminator so be careful and also be quick looting the stalls because your teammates are probably greedy.

Edited by SamBaraud11
spelling mistakes

Ok can some one tell me what is up with the "Perfect Split" achievement? It will not unlock and I have done 5 matches of 3 rounds where no one dies, no one is a traitor, and we each grab some money and all get out on the first van each round. What is up with that? Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: Nevermind I figured it out. I now have the achievement.

Edited by Majik 666

• 2 months later...