Achievement Guide

cra

there is a option in one menu to review your mission stats. there you can simply add all overall scores and look if you have enough points....

So that mean i do not have to get A+ in every chapter.... I can have another chapter with very high score to make up for it tight?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haven't confirmed it but try this. reload mission 1, in the first pox fight damage it until you could a todome, but execute it. now switch to dual knives and spam combos with the most hits per combo. you should rack up a nice hit combo which boosts your score.

thats something wrote me a few weeks ago, but since i lend NB to a friend i can't confirm.

haven't confirmed it but try this. reload mission 1, in the first pox fight damage it until you could a todome, but execute it. now switch to dual knives and spam combos with the most hits per combo. you should rack up a nice hit combo which boosts your score.

thats something wrote me a few weeks ago, but since i lend NB to a friend i can't confirm.

Its works i manage to get 800 combo on this. Does the Plasma shield prevent you from getting hit? My damage score is pathetic... Damn i dunno how long can i get to 50000. Maybe i should try to playthrough the game on easy..

Edited by GradeAbra

Anyway i got the Ninja School Valedictorian achievement.

800 combos give u 48000++ score in 1 go(mission 1).This trick work like charm.

Now anyone can get Ninja School Valedictorian achievement in first playthrough.

What is the highest score in the leaderboard by the way?

Edited by GradeAbra

erm XBL tells you how big the file is. i assume something around 4-6GB. i personally like NG1 (black) more than NG2, however the extreme amounts of dismemberment,blood and gore are cool in NG2. The point why i like NG1 more is that you can beat every boss without getting hit if you are good enough. Some bosses in NG2 have some attacks which can dodge 10times and get hit most of time and sometimes not. Overall both are good games and both difficult for a newbie to this franchise in the beginning.

"...And that's all I need." 20

Complete all missions using only one of the swords to attack

Regarding this achievement. Well i accidentally hit the spider at chapter 1 with Dual Knives when i am suppose to use only the Moonlight. Should i do just chapter 1 again eventhough i did not damage the spider at all?

Well i did not hit the air but its armor... I will see what will happen after i finish all other chapter. By the way do i need to replay all mission in 1 go? Well it would be real toublesome if the game requires me to playthrough all chapters again..

ok then i'm pretty sure you have to repeat mission 1, since even hitting the armor, the armor itself takes some damage.

no you can play them in any order and even skip the ones you are certain that you have used only one sword in any playthrough. for me it unlocked after beating mission 6 randomly again^^

Finally, my first 1000/1000 game. I will remember and love you forever Ninja Blade.:)

And thanks Cra for all the help regarding this game.

*On my way to the NG2 board* Aiming for another 1000.

Edited by GradeAbra

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, I'm new to these forums so I'm not quite sure how things work here but I've been a lurker and I've used these forums to help me with so many of my game issues. I have a solution for some regarding the emblems in Ninja Blade.

For those who are wondering about how to get the "Endless Flowers" emblem, it's quite simple: All you have to do is collect all of the health pieces (difficultly doesn't matter)

Same goes for the "Sword" emblem: Just collect all the Chi pieces and you should be fine.

Happy to be here and glad I could help.

ah cool, good to know^^ will update it in the collectible guide

edit: erm, just updated it and found that i now have no clue why warrior's creed unlocks then. i supposed this unlocks after collecting every piece, well maybe you need all collectible emblems,outfits,pieces,SM .... well who knows

Edited by cra