Achievement Guide

killerc0P

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The DLC does not take very long maybe 2 - 3 hours and I would recommend that you be at least a Level 35 before attempting it. I started this afternoon with a friend we were both a level 50 and pretty much ran through killing the zombies/bosses very easily.

The level of the enemies in the DLC is scaled to how far you have gotten in the storyline of the main game. So for example, if you have just beaten the game on your first playthrough, the enemies in the DLC will be around levels 30-35. If you have beaten the second playthrough, the DLC enemies will be around level 50. They are NOT scaled to the level you are currently at.

Also, it should probably be mentioned that you can't Fast Travel to Jakobs Cove before unlocking the ability to Fast Travel on your first playthough. If you're on your second playthrough, and you haven't played the mission that unlocks Fast Traveling (Powering the Fast Travel Network), you will still be able to Fast Travel to Jakobs Cove.

Two of the achievements have been glitchy for me with a friend on co-op split screen. Same situation as SmoothedCookie. I still don't have Jakob's Fodder and Night Of The Living Ned, and my partner didn't get the Ned's Undead. He reloaded the game later (single player), and it popped for him.

edit: they popped when i loaded into jakob's cove. i don't think i had before. try that if its giving you trouble. or fast travel into it.

(thanks on where to pick up the braaaaaaaaains quest, we'd just been picking them up wondering what to do with them. derp!)

Edited by emoxic
problem solved.

Has anyone had an issue where you can't open the door in dead haven, the switch does nothing. I also have the quest for the lumber yard but the switch is still red so I can't go through. ugh!

And to add to those, It's Alive shows up twice and "The might be some side effects" doesn't allow me to turn in even though it's complete.

Figured out why the door wasn't ready to open. I tried to do it's alive before getting the "Secrets and Mysteries" quest which allowed me to open the door.

Is this the same issue with why the lumber yard switch is red??

Edited by Ominator1
general crazyness!

i just did this dlc with a friend who didnt have the dlc. and the achievements alternated between us i got the first he got the second etc. so we ende up missing each others achievements but then i entered the single player campaign i got the achievements, my friend did the same didnt get but went to splitscreen and obtained it.

Me and My GF have been playing since i got the game we are both on the same playthrough when we started ann she got jackobs fodder one nd i dint then i signed in later and it gave it to me. now she got the achievement for killing ned the first time and i got the second one but im going to try and signed in by myself and see if that works i wolud like to get them before i start the new one tonight

Can someone tell me where TK is i must be blind cause i havent seen him at all in this DLC thank you for any help

Edited by Killallnite42
forgot something

My sister and I, playing splitscreen co-op, had every achievement on this DLC glitch so far, in that one of us gets it and the other doesn't. The weird thing is, it's seemingly random (I got one, she got one). I would understand it if one of us got all of the achievements and the other didn't, but it's completely random.

I wouldn't say this with 100% certainty, but from the quests we've done so far, it appears that the person NOT turning in the quest gets the achievement, while the one that DOES turn it in does not. That's just a quick observation and may not be completely true, but I know that for two achievements (House Of Ned and Jakob's Fodder), she turned in the first one and I turned in the second one, and the opposite person got the achievement for it.

However - quitting to dashboard, reloading the save, and going into single player makes it pop right as you teleport in. Simply going straight to single player without dashboarding and reloading, however, does NOT pop the achievement. You have to re-access the save from the harddrive completely.

• 2 weeks later...
is there any way for me to still get BRAAIIIIIIIINS after the fact? i been collecting before and after tk so im not sure about that one any as to what i can do?

What is "fact" that you're talking about.

I don't know if this help, but here goes.

Any brain(s) you collected before talking to TK to activate the mission will not be count toward the xx/xx (xxx/xxx). So if you had collected over 500 brains, you will not get braaaaaaaaaaain achievement immediately after talking to TK.

Hope this helped. Your post is confusing, and I couldn't quite understood clearly.

ah i ment to say after you talk with tk's leg. the mission hasnt popped up for me so im just confused as to why it isnt and where is tk at in that area of zombie island or whatever lol

Just go inside the very same house that you find TK's leg on the porch.

He's sitting there gurgling and there's a ton of ammo caches in there too.

Talk to him and he'll give you the Braaaaaaaaaaains missions.

What a pain in the ass these missions are, but I'm almost done (got like 65/250).

The brain collecting crap reminds me of Spider-Man: Web of Shadows where they make you save 5 civilians, then 10, then 50, then 100. It's annoying.

Edited by HornzOverHalos