Any games you want remade?

FaiLy McFaiL

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was bored, so I made this:

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w235/chrisjhr91/ff83602.png

Either a full remake, or a HD Remaster of Final Fantasy VIII would be amazing! FFVIII is my favourite Final Fantasy, it's so beautiful and I would love to get achievements while playing such a masterpiece!

FF8 would be amazing also Resident Evil 2, KOTOR, AND Brothers in Arms Road to Hill 30 and Earned in blood before they ruined the multiplayer with Hells Highway morons!

Resident Evil 2&3 with the gamecube graphics that resident evil 1(gc) had. For some reason the gamecube versons of those games just looked like ports rather then a remake.

A kingdom hearts HD remake, with part 2 also. Hell it would be nice to have all the other games on ONE GOD DAMN SYSTEM. A pack with every kingdom hearts game to date, with hd graphics, would be JUICY.

Parasite Eve remake <3

Resident Evil 2&3 with the gamecube graphics that resident evil 1(gc) had. For some reason the gamecube versons of those games just looked like ports rather then a remake.

That's because they were ports. They were never regarded as remakes by Capcom or even fans, for that matter.

There are two that I would like on the current gen consoles, Jonah Lomu Rugby (1997) - which is being done (Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge) which I am looking forward to.

And also Kingdom Hearts - when I had the original PS3 i used to play it for hours on end, but got glitched at a boss fight, which uspet me. Now I had to get rid of it since I have an 80GB PS3 which gets barely any use.

I would LOVE to see a remake of the first Parasite Eve, saddly, it will probably never happen ( BUT there's a chance for a neat third part after the success of The 3rd Birthday ).

Also, as some other user said before, a remake of the first Quake. With that chilling industrial soundtrack from Trent Reznor and tweaked gameplay ( we don't want another Jericho-like flop, don't we ? ) it would be a genuinely atmospheric experience.

Only games I can think of is Deus Ex 1 & 2 at the moment, I'm sure I'll think of more shortly though

Hell yeah. At least the first one should be remade, but the second one is neat also.

Other than Deus Exes I also hope that someone remakes Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis, SWAT 4 (360 needs realistic tactical shooters.), first Parasite Eve (Us Europeans never got this.) and the first Soul Reaver.

Someone remake these and you have my thanks.

FF8 would be amazing also Resident Evil 2, KOTOR, AND Brothers in Arms Road to Hill 30 and Earned in blood before they ruined the multiplayer with Hells Highway morons!

Oh, Resident Evil 1 (Remake or Director's Cut) is such an amazing game! One of my favourite games of all time in fact. I've played it to many times and can never get bored of it.. and as a result, I'm a pro at it ^_^

. . . and just because I'm random, I made these LOL! Please, CAPCOM!

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w235/chrisjhr91/reremakecasentsc.png

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w235/chrisjhr91/reremakeachievements.png

@up.

Yeah, I hope for remakes of first 3 Resident's too :). Also I'll be very happy to see remakes of Ace Combat 2 & 3 and few awasome space sims I know from PC; Freespace and Microsoft's Starlancer & Freelancer.

Last but not least is my favourite, NFS Porsche.

Final Fantasy VIII would be a blast. Though like 99% are all over the 7th spinoff, I think the 8th one is way to neglected :x The story was amazing and the graphics back than, too. GO SQUALL!

Sick choice. I like! :woop:

I would also have to add KotoR. Updated graphics would be nice, along with a more complete story.