Achievement Guide

Venomized

np they are so bad anyway.

I uploaded them to imageshack myself

http://img29.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=uplifyreserve.jpg

I just got the final audio log it's on data hive! you have to keep that marine alive and he will open a special door around the same area as the flame thrower. he says something like i need to check on something stay here don't follow me but if u do the final log is a phone in the back of the room

hope this helps everyone

Edited by qmckemie

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im thing 200k pts on Firefight map maybe be hard. Last night i played with my brother, 1 hour on Normal, third set and only 100 000!

yes 200000 will be tough. i think the sweetspot will be 4 player heroic. i did some three player on legendary heroic and normal and got no more than about 40,000

200,000 is VERY easy...I did it on my own on easy in 2 hours and still had 6 lives left (set 4). I only realised theres a rocket launcher on crater midway through set 3 aswell lol That level is easy just dont detatch the turret and its easy - hammer guys are easy to kill just side step and assasinate them, take there hammer and smash everyone up

200,000 is VERY easy...I did it on my own on easy in 2 hours and still had 6 lives left (set 4). I only realised theres a rocket launcher on crater midway through set 3 aswell lol That level is easy just dont detatch the turret and its easy - hammer guys are easy to kill just side step and assasinate them, take there hammer and smash everyone up

2 hours is quite a while when you have to do it 10(?) times for 10 points each

What are the online achievements?

Also, if doing the co-op campaign mode, when the other player get a collectible does that mean both of us have collected it or just him?

both players will collect the item but you both have to be playing. so say if you start a game with someone and get 10 collectibles you both have the 10, but then if you continue the game with someone else and get 10 more you will have 20 but the two people you had played with would both only have 10 if you continued on with them.

I just got the final audio log it's on data hive! you have to keep that marine alive and he will open a special door around the same area as the flame thrower. he says something like i need to check on something stay here don't follow me but if u do the final log is a phone in the back of the room

hope this helps everyone

Doesn't help me because the marine crouches once you need to get to the spot to jump down, so how are we suppose to get him down there before us.

hope this helps everyone

Bungie stated that you get something in game when you find all the audio logs. Can you confirm this?

Here is the video i did it on easy solo the is the checkpoint before u go down to the 9 level to get dare it's around where the flame thrower is

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcR3guc8uyc]YouTube - Audio Log 30[/ame]

Edited by qmckemie

Already Did

http://www.360-hq.com/images/games/achievements/882-790795aab65aec1dd42848206663bd9a5c41a276.pngVidmaster Challenge: Classic-25http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/g-icon.gif

You can play "Uplift Reserve" on Legendary, then just grab a warthog and run like hell through the level... you can be killed lots of times (Like I Did) and keep running until you finish the level, just remember, you can't shoot or throw grenades, but you can melee enemies...

I just noticed some achievements requiring skulls. Are they hidden in ODST? If so, I haven't seen any post of where to find them. Thanks.

Nope, the skulls are all unlocked, you just enable the ones that you want... i don't know if the skulls that you got on Halo 3 are the ones that you have on ODST... but ill check it out.... stay tuned...

EDIT: Just Checked and yes, it doesn't matter if you found the skulls on Halo 3, they are all unlocked...

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/8282/odstr.jpg

Edited by LeoSanchez