Ultimate Game Sale

Longhorns73

Thanks for the reply. Guess I'll be making myself a Hungarian account soon to take advantage of these good deals, as I've seen people saying that Hungary get good deals. Crysis here I come.

I made my account yesterday qne it's really simple so don't worry, and they do seem to get the best deals in the world which is great. :D

Well I have had problems creating a Hungarian account, keep getting errors. E mail address is fine, but signing into xbl is not happening. Anyone else had an issue?

I had to go through all the new security passwors alternate email jargon they added but nothing else.. I created my account too today. Is the account not loading or are you getting an error message?

edit: xbox.com was down for me earlier but its working now.

I had to go through all the new security passwors alternate email jargon they added but nothing else.. I created my account too today. Is the account not loading or are you getting an error message?

edit: xbox.com was down for me earlier but its working now.

It just says, oops, that shouldn't have happened. With a dazed looking avatar. I'll try again, as I want to take advantage of the cut price deals. Failing that, I have no idea what I will do.

Yeah UK points work but you need to redeem points on the new account.

Some people are reporting that the 1,800msp codes from Game and the 2,100msp point codes from cdkeys will not redeem on their Hungarian accounts. 800msp and 1,200msp codes from Game do work; as do M$ $tore 1,200 point codes.

I got 1200 points that won't work. I just keep getting status code error. Can't get it to work. Got mine from Gamesbites. Maybe that's the reason. I don't know for sure. The code is 80153034 when I try and redeem my code. When I try and access Billing Information, I get status code 8C010003. So nothing I am trying is working. Anyone got a solution, or should I just cut my losses and leave it.

I have a Hungarian account but I cant redeem my US Microsoft points on it any help would be appreciated really want to get the lego games that are on sale today

That's because MS Points are region locked. You will need to purchase MS Points made for Hungary or for Europe for it to work.

Worst case, redeem MS Points on US account, then switch region to Hungary. ;)

I have a Hungarian account but I cant redeem my US Microsoft points on it any help would be appreciated really want to get the lego games that are on sale today

The ones from the Micro$oft store work.

Or try to buy some from Game.co.uk

http://www.game.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/AjaxCatalogSearch?storeId=10151&catalogId=10201&langId=44&pageSize=20&beginIndex=0&sType=SimpleSearch&resultCatEntryType=2&showResultsPage=true&pageView=image&predictiveSearchURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.game.co.uk%2Fwebapp%2Fwcs%2Fstores%2Fservlet%2FAjaxPredictiveSearchView%3FcatalogId%3D10201%26langId%3D44%26storeId%3D10151&searchTerm=xbox+points&searchBtn.x=0&searchBtn.y=0

Not cheap but at least we know they work.

Worst case, redeem MS Points on US account, then switch region to Hungary. ;)
Or this, create a new US account, redeem points, switch region.

Bioshock Infinite - $39.99

Tomb Raider - $19.99

XCom Enemy Unknown - $19.99

Gears of War Judgement - $29.99

Hitman Absolution - $9.99

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance - $29.99

Currently priced on Xbox Live, looks to be the remaining on the list.

Only one I am not 100% sure on if there actually was a price change was Metal Gear.