Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Teh Phantomz

I have the game here waiting to play it. Luckily i have a few hours free tonight, how long would a playthrough on cakewalk trying to get as many achievements as possible in that run take? Thanks:)
On Cakewalk? You can easily knock out most of the achievements in 6 hours max since it's your first playthough you probably will sit through the cutscenes and enjoy the campaign.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Cakewalk? You can easily knock out most of the achievements in 6 hours max since it's your first playthough you probably will sit through the cutscenes and enjoy the campaign.

Thanks for the reply 6 hours sounds great, I think I will give myself about 8 for 1st run just for a bit of grinding the kills & credits. Seems everybody has done a bit for a few achievements, looking forward to starting as i it got it real cheap lol.

• 1 month later...

there's an easyer way for the Transport Takedown achievement

near the final part of the game (assault at Amada's) there's a section when you take control of a white enemy mech who shot missiles

once you take control of it, you can fire missile at the 4 engines of the incoming transport ship, taking it down very easily

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This [Guide/Roadmap] is listed as *Pending Review/Publication*.

Please let the Guide Team know it's status by either submitting it, Private Messaging a Guide Team member, or repyling within this linked thread...

-> Created an Achievement Guide & Roadmap for a 2012 game? <-

* Confirmed "Complete" guides have priority over unconfirmed ones. *

Cheers! ;)

• 5 months later...

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member THE DEADLY DOG and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Binary Domain Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

• 4 months later...