Female Protagonist?

GodAnnihilation

While the character is not officially confirmed, I really doubt it will be a female this go around. Heavy rumours around a middle-aged white male and a younger latino/black male.

If she has a good believable back story and motivation, I wouldn't mind it at all. I would never not buy a game based on the player character though.

Heavy rumors? This is the first I've heard lol. It's kinda obvious it would be a middle aged man or a latino/black guy judging from the trailer.

Good lord, someone had to bring up saints row character creation.. GTA V does not need that. I would just have them give me one character. I love Skyrim but when it comes to creating a character it takes forever sometimes for me.

I wouldn't mind it if they did with a female as the main character. I remember rumors going around that we might play as multiple people, who knows.

Heavy rumors? This is the first I've heard lol. It's kinda obvious it would be a middle aged man or a latino/black guy judging from the trailer.

Good lord, someone had to bring up saints row character creation.. GTA V does not need that. I would just have them give me one character. I love Skyrim but when it comes to creating a character it takes forever sometimes for me.

I agree, its not an RPG dont need a character creator. Its also pretty clear like you said about the main character.

A female protagonist who can pick up female hookers, sign me up:p

I think it would be interesting to see how Rockstar approached a female lead, but i just can't picture a female protagonist who is crazy enough to kill, steal, etc and be likeable. Usually those types of women in movies are slightly off-putting.

Good lord, someone had to bring up saints row character creation.. GTA V does not need that.

I agree, its not an RPG dont need a character creator. Its also pretty clear like you said about the main character.

errr maybe you didn't read my post properly, i NEVER said GTA V should have that. i only mentioned SR to use the SR customisation as a way to emphasise how much i would like to play as a girl, not suggesting it should be in GTA at all.

i actually agree GTA V doesn't need it, clothes and tattoos will do just fine like the previous games.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Would not bother me whatsoever. Would be a great change to see.

Yeah I agree. I wouldnt mind it and if R* did do this I doubt it would be a generic oh look this female character is great cause she has big boobies. I bet R* would make a ''powerful'' female character

Lets not forget the Girlfriend of Johnny from The lost and Damned DLC,or Catilina from III and Saandreas, Elizabeta from IV. They were far from generic as Elizabeta was a pimp Drug Lord, and everyone feared her,and the GF of Johnny

was a strung out junkie,again far from generic in the gaming World.

Catilina-ha ha she put the word ''Crazy'' in ''Crazy Phycho bitch''. :) LOL.

Edited by Deadsea 1993