Pete the Invincible

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems to me it has nothing to do with skill since tons of enemies in the game one shot to two shot down you and bosses have ridiculous HP amounts and the only way to kill them is to just blast away all your ammo until he dies, or try before you are instantly downed. This is even with the Bee.

Player HP/damage output to boss' HP/damage output is really unfair and unbalanced IMO.

Plenty of people can solo it, maybe you just suck.

So have I, you tool. Before you call me out on it, yes I used the glitch because it made it EASIER TO DO.

I swear your attempts at trolling are becoming more and more obvious and pathetic. Are all Queerians like you? Oops I mean Quarians my bad...

You really have to stop falling for the bait so easily, Nevander. He is doing it for the sole purpose of getting a rise out of you because your responses to posts like that tend to be 'entertaining'.

If I had access to a modded weapon I would have used it in a heartbeat, this shit isn't fun to me when I'm playing alone.

I'm also convinced that they purposely leave these "glitch spots" in for someone to find and make viral so us less skilled gamers can actually beat these bosses.

Seems to me it has nothing to do with skill since tons of enemies in the game one shot to two shot down you and bosses have ridiculous HP amounts and the only way to kill them is to just blast away all your ammo until he dies, or try before you are instantly downed. This is even with the Bee.

Player HP/damage output to boss' HP/damage output is really unfair and unbalanced IMO.

Nice finally you got him too still though as I said IT IS GETTING BORING with these Invincible Bosses, they should come up with something new. What I mean is NO NOT NEW BOSSES, just something else than that would be refreshing.
My feelings exactly with this boss and all of the others in this game. I like playing SP but with these invincible aka impossible bosses, it forces you to play co-op. And that's fine but they should scale down in SP.

Plenty of people can solo it, maybe you just suck.

And yes I do suck. I have for 35 yrs. of gaming.

I hope in the next DLC they introduce Crawmerax Prime and give him 500 trillion health, make the Bee unusable in the fight, have his Craw Worms be as tough as Terramorphous by themselves, and make it so you can only damage him at certain points in a very small window. Then I could actually have a decent challenge and have fun.

Just beat him by myself an it was crazy

The easiest way to go about this seems to be that you have a shock Infinity Pistol, a high damage shock shotgun made by Tediore, 56k amp Bee Shield with a fire or acid resist, and a Babymaker. I just gunned his shields down with my shock Infinity Pistol an worked on him with the BM, an then my Shotgun

Man, I can't even beat Hyperius with the Bee/any gun I have, so I don't think I'll fare much better against Master Gee or Pete. Why would Gearbox give them millions of points of health (no exaggeration)? Nerfing the Bee shield (I know it isn't nerfed yet) would be like pouring salt in the wound.

I will attempt to use the Baby Maker and maybe the Deliverance and Gunerang on them with the relic later on, but until then I'll be leveling up my other characters.

I ended up beating him with Zer0.

Guns: Electric Infinity, Slagga, Conference Call, Norfleet

Relic: Blood of Seraph

Grenade: Homing Quasar

Shield: Alkaline Bee

Class Mod: Legendary

I use the Infinity to blast down his shield quickly while he is slagged from the Slagga. The Grenades are good on the enemies when you need to turn the wheel, and are electric so if Pete is near by it will group everything together and deal some damage to him.

I would pretty much just run around circles. Slag him from distance and Conference Call him til it wears off, rinse and repeat. When I needed to turn a wheel he was always on my ass, so I would go into Deception and hit him with the Kunai on the way by to the other side of the room where I would start the process over. The Norfleet was good for clearing out the mobs, and a cheesy second wind, when things got hectic. Sometimes it seemed like I was constantly fighting to survive rather than beat a boss, lol.

just solo'd him on my mechromancer. i got him stuck in the glitch spot and i just hid on the far back by the ammo spawn near the lift. his fire/acid never touched me and the adds that randomly spawned never made it past DT. as for pete i just used a few stacks of anarchy but mainly used slagga and CC (slag) as well as the bee shield. also i would use DT to lower his shields and health a bit to save some ammo. he would jump up but never managed to get back down also when defeated he dropped all his loot glitch free.

i like using the sand hawk against him after his shield is Gone, try and you will see the effect it is so far the weapon that get him down the fastest way

and after the Bee nerf it will do roughly the same

( sorry for my poor writing skills)

just beat him today, jumped up to the ledge then begin shooting until he jumped up there to, got down and i guess you can get him stuck with an invisible wall on the ledge because he kept jumping straight up and fall to the side as if he is hitting a wall. got all the way in the back diagnol from him. from there he might still hit you but not all the time. and the spiderants got to level 66 when his health bar had a quarter left. but as long as you got the bee and a good launcher you can take care of those spiderants easy. just about an hour probably more. i should not that when he jumps up there, he might not always get stuck. just save quit and try again, also when your in the cornor you should crouch and id advise not to use a luancher when there... blew myself up. hope this helps

An hour, really? I did the same thing with the Bee and CC and killed him in like ten minutes. If he jumps back down, just jump back up and vice versa.

Im not being a dick when i say this, but i dont care, i killed him now i can move on and wait for this patch for gee. Doesnt matter how, as long as its done. If it wouldve taken 4 hours it wouldnt have mattered to me. Good for you though and thanks for your "input" i guess. Oh and i did jump back up and down but i guess in my ge he got unstuck and unable to get stuck aain until i save quit and go back

Edited by Darkness727420

Im not being a dick when i say this, but i dont care, i killed him now i can move on and wait for this patch for gee. Doesnt matter how, as long as its done. If it wouldve taken 4 hours it wouldnt have mattered to me. Good for you though and thanks for your "input" i guess. Oh and i did jump back up and down but i guess in my ge he got unstuck and unable to get stuck aain until i save quit and go back

Dude, I wasn't bragging, like another guy said below he can do it in three minutes. I just don't understand how we're using the same stuff yet it takes you an hour, I'm using a Mech too so I'm definitely not high DPS or anything.