Professor Portal Online achievement

Frankie Godskin

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i need someone to get the achievement from, i also could help that person get the achievment after he completed coop with a secondary account if needed

If you haven't found someone already, my brother and myself could use some help getting both prof portal and the hug achievement. Leave me a message here or on xbox live (gt scu1231). I have clean accounts I can use to get you prof portal too.

If you haven't found someone already, my brother and myself could use some help getting both prof portal and the hug achievement. Leave me a message here or on xbox live (gt scu1231). I have clean accounts I can use to get you prof portal too.

I could use someone for Professor Portal. My GT is NeuroSephiroth, and also need the hugging achievement for anyone else that needs it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Looking for someone to trade professor portal with and also need hugs. I have trial Xbox Live codes. Send a message re: portal and friend request to me at Gamertag:

diseased maniac

I'm on Eastern time (US) and usually on late at night. Thanks!

UPDATE: I got Professor Portal tonight with the kind help of a fellow gamer. I am still happy to help with hugs if needed...