This piece of shit is causing my phone to stall and crash constantly

F TANK

Follow up:

I though removing this piece of SHIT would remedy the problems but I guess I needed to use the phone a little more because ever since installing it, internet explorer is constantly crashing and some of my damn games won't even even boot now. I have more than I'm in the mood to test atm, and I don't know how many apps are all screwed up bit most everything is choppy. The phone now has to be frequently turned off manually by holding the 3 buttons down.

Honestly this is my 5th wp7 in about a year and a half that had something seriously fucked about it, I guess to match the 5 360s I went through. Sorry about all the swearing but I'm pissed. This is my last wp7 if this doesn't clear up

I also have issues with this game now on a lumia 800 i cant even get into the game it keeps booting me out when it gets to the main menu ahhhhhhh

This was happening to me on the Lumia 900. Just put phone in airplane mode and you can play. Cant get daily bonus this way, but it works. A few hours later mine worked fine with connection. It is an issue server side I presume that is sporadic.

This was happening to me on the Lumia 900. Just put phone in airplane mode and you can play. Cant get daily bonus this way, but it works. A few hours later mine worked fine with connection. It is an issue server side I presume that is sporadic.

I'm using the Samsung Omnia 7 and I'm having problem starting the game online. I can however play the game offline with no problems. Every once in a while it lets me play online but as soon as I click on "Friends" or "Coop" it crashes.

Anyone have suggestion on how to solve it?

I'm using the Samsung Omnia 7 and I'm having problem starting the game online. I can however play the game offline with no problems. Every once in a while it lets me play online but as soon as I click on "Friends" or "Coop" it crashes.

Anyone have suggestion on how to solve it?

no ideas how to solve it,i have the hd7 and mine does the same thing, ive been playing offline myself. its been glitching my energy and medkits as well. when i last turned it on i had 393/31 energy and 516 med kits.. this game is screwy

no ideas how to solve it,i have the hd7 and mine does the same thing, ive been playing offline myself. its been glitching my energy and medkits as well. when i last turned it on i had 393/31 energy and 516 med kits.. this game is screwy

had encountered this too! my other ammo had the same number as my smg bullets, so i had 400++ rockets. the first time it happened, the game crashed after a few hours. i was not able to open the game anymore as it just showed a black screen. i had to reinstall and start from scratch. the bug happened again twice. first, all my ammo had 200 (same as smg). a few hours later, it went up to 400 (again, same as smg). so far (and hopefully), it won't crash again.