Reminder about GTA Online

I X I Shock I

Since I saw this posted in one of the few clan threads, figured I should be proactive for once and possibly help keep a slew of threads from popping up about this issue.

GTA Online will not be available at launch, and is scheduled to release October 1st. Doubt this will do anything since people seem just to constantly post without regards of checking the whole forum, but hey, I can now say I tried to stop it. :dance:

Since I saw this posted in one of the few clan threads, figured I should be proactive for once and possibly help keep a slew of threads from popping up about this issue.

GTA Online will not be available at launch, and is scheduled to release October 1st. Doubt this will do anything since people seem just to constantly post without regards of checking the whole forum, but hey, I can now say I tried to stop it. :dance:

If you really wanted it to be effective you should've made the thread title something like "GTA Online available October 1st" so they don't really have to even open the thread to see. But then again, if no one opened it, no one would respond.

Best to just assume everyone already knows. But I'm with you, I'm sure on Day 1 of release this forum will see a few threads popping up about "zomg multiplayer not working noooo"

Was talking to the guy at GameStop when I reserved and he said they're going to remind everyone who comes in to pick up their copy that Online doesn't launch at the same time. He also said all Xbox hard drives are going on sale next week for the people who don't know the game requires an install.

Was talking to the guy at GameStop when I reserved and he said they're going to remind everyone who comes in to pick up their copy that Online doesn't launch at the same time. He also said all Xbox hard drives are going on sale next week for the people who don't know the game requires an install.

goodguy gamestop. its nice theyre doing this.

back in the day i saw socom in a game shop and was going to buy it. but then the guy told me it was online only so i diddnt buy it

I'm glad they are postponing the online as it will give them a chance to gauge how many people bought the game on launch day and maybe add more servers etc so that the whole of Xbox Live isn't brought down not being able to cope with the demand. Although I do think that waiting a week would have been long enough but.... it is what it is and will give me time to get myself into the single player.

Just messaged DEG.

Hopefully he'll make a proper announcement by the end of the week.

Hey, guys, did you know Online comes out on the 1st of oct!!

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/mediawiki/apis.ign.com/pokemon-blue-version/b/b2/Slowpoke.gif

lol

It's not available right from the start?