Grand Theft Auto 5 - 100% Completion Guide (Checklist, Collectibles, Stunts & More)

PowerPyx

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks mate! :D

Great work on your guide too, let them be hand in hand for eternity!

They will go down in history as the best gaming guides ever :D Or so let's make ourselves think they will, lol.

I had a moment of clarity while on my internet travels and figured it would help others out, plus it would stop Bigg and BAR4D from reporting for bump duty every few hours:p

Nice job with this thread guys:)

I like bump duty :p

Great job on the guide at first..

I've got a question for the players wich already have finished the story. Check spoiler for question, dont want to spoil the ending for the guys wich hsvent finished the story.

THE MESSAGE BELOW CONTAINS A SPOILER ABOUT GTA V:

When you're playing the last mission and have to decide wich character you want to kill, I've chosen to kill Trevor but I didn't do his 'side missions'. Will that have impact on the fact that I've lost one of my three characters and I had like 20 side missions left. Will that stop giving me the oppurtunity to get the fully 100%?

Thanks in Advance,

Arrie

Edited by Arrie3

I've got a question for the players wich already have finished the story. Check spoiler for question, dont want to spoil the ending for the guys wich hsvent finished the story.

THE MESSAGE BELOW CONTAINS A SPOILER ABOUT GTA V:

When you're playing the last mission and have to decide wich character you want to kill, I've chosen to kill Trevor but I didn't do his 'side missions'. Will that have impact on the fact that I've lost one of my three characters and I had like 20 side missions left. Will that stop giving me the oppurtunity to get the fully 100%?

Thanks in Advance,

Arrie

You should have used spoiler tags. For future reference this is how. There is a guide here.

To answer your question, yes you are screwed. You'll need to load an older save or start over. Make sure you choose C next time.

Edited by IXISHADOW

/snip

Thanks in Advance,

Arrie

Are people really not bothering reading the Roadmap of the Achievement Guide?

This question has been answered upwards to about 23 times since Thursday night. Jesus fucking Christ.

Oh hai Krid :p I was using your guide on PS3T anyway but nice to see it over here too :D

Hi mate! Nice to see a familiar face :p

This question has been answered upwards to about 23 times since Thursday night. Jesus fucking Christ.

Welcome to the Internet ;)

Thanks guys, because of this amazing guide I was able to get 100%.

For future references PowerPyx, Imo it would be more helpful to have the stunt jumps split up between bike jumps and car jumps. I found it highly time consuming to drive back and forth getting my car/bike switched. I'd rather do all the bike jumps, switch to the car and do the car jumps.

Anyway, thanks for the videos.

Thanks guys, because of this amazing guide I was able to get 100%.

For future references PowerPyx, Imo it would be more helpful to have the stunt jumps split up between bike jumps and car jumps. I found it highly time consuming to drive back and forth getting my car/bike switched. I'd rather do all the bike jumps, switch to the car and do the car jumps.

Anyway, thanks for the videos.

I think there was only 1 (maybe two) that I actually needed to go and find a bike for. All others, I used an Infernus.

];6012979']Has anyone experienced any glitches with the Under the Bridge 50/50? I've got 48 and been through them all twice now. There's two bridges i'm certain I've never been under but it's not registering. I'm not touching the sides/floor etc' date=' anyway of seeing which ones you've done anyone know?[/quote']

I haven't. Have you tried shutting your game off and retrying those two bridges? Of maybe using a different aircraft or character?

Anyways, I wish I could help. But thank you for not making a separate thread for this.

I haven't. Have you tried shutting your game off and retrying those two bridges? Of maybe using a different aircraft or character?

Anyways, I wish I could help. But thank you for not making a separate thread for this.

I started yesterday but I'll try all other variables like that and see if they work. Yeah it's no problem I'm sure I'll eventually get them, I've tried them as another character it's just these two bridges are quite tricky so I'd remember going under them... I can always have another run through them all theres not that many.

Cheers anyway

];6013134']I started yesterday but I'll try all other variables like that and see if they work. Yeah it's no problem I'm sure I'll eventually get them' date=' I've tried them as another character it's just these two bridges are quite tricky so I'd remember going under them... I can always have another run through them all theres not [i']that[/i] many.

Cheers anyway

The two that were glitchy for me was the two in north los santos, near the Vinewood Racetrack, got them clean multiple times, but they counted first when i tried them once more after shutting down my xbox and reloading the save :)

so when you say 100% completion is unmissable, does that mean even if you die during a random event you can still get it at another time? Ive died during 3 and passed by 2 or 3 others.

Yeah they'll just reset and be available later. Plus, there's 57 of them and you only need 14. If you fail that many, you really should take a hard look at yourself :p.

Yeah they'll just reset and be available later. Plus, there's 57 of them and you only need 14. If you fail that many, you really should take a hard look at yourself :p.

Thats good to know, and i did take a hard look at myself a while ago, i decided my mind is not a good place to go wandering in so i left it alone.

The two that were glitchy for me was the two in north los santos, near the Vinewood Racetrack, got them clean multiple times, but they counted first when i tried them once more after shutting down my xbox and reloading the save :)

Possibly the same ones, certainly sounds like it anyway. Ill try loading a separate save I've got, cheers.

Haha, thanks mate.

Bump. Bump. again :p

Glad you like it! Lots of hours went into this one.

Darth_Krid did an amazing job with the text and screenshots. Without him, this guide would not exist.

Nice to see another Youtuber on here whose walkthroughs I use all the time. Thanks so much, I've been using your stunt jump/collection videos nonstop. I really appreciate it!

I believe someone is mad, i couldn´t find it on my iphone damn, sorry.