Search in World Cities for:

Achieve City or GT: FailedSeppuku

Theres only 3 tracks atm, but;

Track 1 - Model Citizen

Round track on freeway, stay on the inside and finish in top 3 for 25G

Track 2 - Rage Issues

Get the 5 frags first, then destroy the tracks 1 Target. 25G

Track 3 - CreativeDest

50 expldoing trucks and 10 Targets. You need 25 for the achievement, stay with the pack of 11 cars and you'll easily pick up 10 and 20 frag achevements.

My first run i got 'Frag Capacitor', City Demolisher, Award Hogger, Not Easy Being Mean and Creative Destruction.

5 for 105G

(I played this a 2nd time and only got 13frags (stayed mostly out front), but still got 32 awards)

You'll also get 60-85k exp, i leveled from 8-11 playing this level twice.

Lemme know if you think i should change anything like CreativeDest to 4 laps instead of 3 etc.

Working on Litterbug and maybe the drifting one. You can also replay Model Citizen for 10 wins no crash and 20 wins no frag if you want, but i'm sure you'll get them over story instead of grinding.

HAVE FUN!

Edited by FailedSeppuku

Just finish "Model Citizen" twice in first place. No Achievement.

EDIT: I seem to have an older car and a soul calibur car. I didn't get the achievement using them.

When i switched to the first car i got the achievement.

FURTHER EDIT: This works a treat! Keep up the awesome work.

Edited by GDMFS0AB

i've added a track for getting 2k drifting and the win, but that seems pretty easy so i may replace it for the 10,000 collateral achievement.

Other map is for Bombardment, which is really tough to get, i've had a few goes on it and gotten 2 aerial takedowns, lemme know what you think.

Other map is for Bombardment, which is really tough to get, i've had a few goes on it and gotten 2 aerial takedowns, lemme know what you think.

I've been trying for this on your track. I've been at it for over an hour and only managed to get 6 in that time. It's a good track but the airborne frags seem very difficult to do.

I'm thinking I might leave that achievement for now and hopefully it'll pop at some point during the career.

I've been trying for this on your track. I've been at it for over an hour and only managed to get 6 in that time. It's a good track but the airborne frags seem very difficult to do.

I'm thinking I might leave that achievement for now and hopefully it'll pop at some point during the career.

Do the 10 air takedowns need to be in 1 match? I get 1/2 average everytime i load it up. Not popped the achievement yet thoug

Do the 10 air takedowns need to be in 1 match? I get 1/2 average everytime i load it up. Not popped the achievement yet thoug

I don't think so, it's more likely to be across all your races. It tells you how many you've done in the statistics screen so once that hits 10 it should pop.

Track 3 - CreativeDest

50 expldoing trucks and 10 Targets. You need 25 for the achievement, stay with the pack of 11 cars and you'll easily pick up 10 and 20 frag achevements.

My first run i got 'Frag Capacitor', City Demolisher, Award Hogger, Not Easy Being Mean and Creative Destruction.

5 for 105G

(I played this a 2nd time and only got 13frags (stayed mostly out front), but still got 32 awards)

You'll also get 60-85k exp, i leveled from 8-11 playing this level twice.

Could you break this down and explain in a bit more detail, please? I'm struggling and its causing me to lose interest in the game.

EDIT - Don't worry got them all now :) Thanks! Great help!

Edited by Matt36

Hey I make track my own for help anyone try get Interceptor Achievement.

I put easy, race against other 3 drivers and 2 laps. To get this achievement just frag someone front of you while he sec before finish line or on finish line to register you frag him before finish line. I tried few times to get achievement and seem not work for me in lap 1 so possible must be done on final lap and do it frag driver sec before finish line or on either. Try this.

Note: Save boost until final lap and near finish line and start boost to smash frag driver before finish line or he on finish line. :)

Here my track I made for this to made easy for them to get cheevo.

Holby City, you should see name of this in world cities then click this and go to Popcorn Eve name of event. :)

I make track look smiliar size of popcorn hahaha:p

Have fun on this to get cheevo. :)

Good luck. Hope this make easier for you :)

Hey I make track my own for help anyone try get Interceptor Achievement.

I put easy, race against other 3 drivers and 2 laps. To get this achievement just frag someone front of you while he sec before finish line or on finish line to register you frag him before finish line. I tried few times to get achievement and seem not work for me in lap 1 so possible must be done on final lap and do it frag driver sec before finish line or on either. Try this.

Note: Save boost until final lap and near finish line and start boost to smash frag driver before finish line or he on finish line. :)

Here my track I made for this to made easy for them to get cheevo.

Holby City, you should see name of this in world cities then click this and go to Popcorn Eve name of event. :)

I make track look smiliar size of popcorn hahaha:p

Have fun on this to get cheevo. :)

Good luck. Hope this make easier for you :)

As good as that is, no need to hijack someone else's thread bud.

As good as that is, no need to hijack someone else's thread bud.

No it not hijack. I like let them know. Nothing to do with steal lol

I help others too. :)

I don't have made other thread because here he made thread for how get achievements in many faster to earns so I like add here about achievement I got for finish line so help too :)

• 3 weeks later...