Favorite "weird" things from the game

Scoski

So I was wondering if anyone else, as they played through the story, found themselves looking at some of the twisted things in the world and either finding them adorable or just downright interesting.

For example near the beginning of Chapter 5, right after your fight with the first Doll Girl there is a jumping lollipop that can be seen in the second floor of one of the buildings Alice cannot access.

If you have something else interesting or just stuff that caught your eye that others might have missed post it here!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
This isn't a very weird thing, but I thought the text symbols falling down from the sky was really cool in the asian level! :)

I didn't even notice that! Personally I LOVED the darker levels (except the clockwork one in the beginning. most of that section with the hatter was really generic looking steam punk type stuff).

One of the stand out images to me, at least partially because of how brutal it was, was coming back to the fish village to see them all slaughtered and dismembered.

I didn't even notice that! Personally I LOVED the darker levels (except the clockwork one in the beginning. most of that section with the hatter was really generic looking steam punk type stuff).

One of the stand out images to me, at least partially because of how brutal it was, was coming back to the fish village to see them all slaughtered and dismembered.

I found a video that shows what I'm talking about so you can see it! :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpI9UtfUCTQ]Alice Madness Returns Oriental Grove - YouTube[/ame]

I loved pretty much almost all of the levels although I must admit I wasn't a big fan of the doll level.

I don't think anyone liked that level. It was such a pain in the ass.

I didn't find it a pain in the ass; I just didn't like the atmosphere of the level; I liked the atmosphere of the other levels much more than that one.

Couldn't stand it either. Some of the other levels were a trip, but in a good way. I enjoyed peppering snouts. Idk. But I've never done anythingike it.

I found that the peppered snouts were a rather interesting collectible. o.o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...