Achievement Guide and Roadmap

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the tips, but I am not going to add it to the guide because it would be too long of descriptions. I made an achievement guide, not a walkthrough =p I am just here to explain how to get the achievements, and throw in a few tips. Not whole strategies. Otherwise I could write a walkthrough using my strategy guide =p

Besides, I added more than enough tips for enemies which arent a necessity in achievement guides.

Yeah, I hear you but I think his comments are at least worth a link in the Roadmap section. A lot of these tips that he took the time to write appear to be very helpful. I played TFUII at my buddy's house and we got him 1000 using those tips (and your walk through of course :)).

Yeah, I hear you but I think his comments are at least worth a link in the Roadmap section. A lot of these tips that he took the time to write appear to be very helpful. I played TFUII at my buddy's house and we got him 1000 using those tips (and your walk through of course :)).

Some of them I already have written down (worded differently), and some u can figure out by yourself. And if people really need tips so much for the game itself, they can look for a walkthrough or look at the post. Sorry, but I just dont find it a necessity.

FRIEND REQUESTS/MESSAGES

I do not accept random friend requests. Please do not send any as they will be denied. If you have any questions I am happy to answer them via x360a.

Just out of curiosity, but why do you post this in your guide? I understand that people send messages to people who write guides, etc, but this is extremely ugly to look at and makes the guide writer seem very rude.

Also, when you list out the achievements in your Roadmap, it looks rather ugly as well. It'd just be better to say how many achievements you'll unlock and how much the total gamerscore is.

Just out of curiosity, but why do you post this in your guide? I understand that people send messages to people who write guides, etc, but this is extremely ugly to look at and makes the guide writer seem very rude.

Also, when you list out the achievements in your Roadmap, it looks rather ugly as well. It'd just be better to say how many achievements you'll unlock and how much the total gamerscore is.

Actually it doesn't make me seem very rude. Poor choice of words. You could say slightly rude, but very? And it is because I have gotten numerous requests before and my one friend is an expert at writing guides, said I should use it, so I will take his advice over yours.

And for the other one, that is all about opinion again. Besides those two things that you find "Ugly" are you going to say that the guide is poor too? Or at least give some compliments on it, because it is well written.

I think the order needs to be listed as shown on x360a's achievement list; as in, if Champion is listed before Competitor on the site's achievement list, the guide must follow that same order.

I know that might be the rule, but I think its an unfortunate one. I forget which game it was, but once I followed an achievement guide on this site that had the achievements listed in the order that you unlock them. It was the smoothest experience I've ever had with an achievement guide. Just sayin.

I know that might be the rule, but I think its an unfortunate one. I forget which game it was, but once I followed an achievement guide on this site that had the achievements listed in the order that you unlock them. It was the smoothest experience I've ever had with an achievement guide. Just sayin.

It definitely helps to list the achievements in the order they're most easily obtained, but I assumed he was going to be submitting it in this format. As long as the final product that he sends to the mods is listed in the correct order, he can post the guide found on the forums however he wishes (which he did).

It definitely helps to list the achievements in the order they're most easily obtained, but I assumed he was going to be submitting it in this format. As long as the final product that he sends to the mods is listed in the correct order, he can post the guide found on the forums however he wishes (which he did).

Mikachu was informing me that if I submit the guide I have to put the achievements in order of the site. But I agree that in the order you unlock them makes it way easier. Some games have the achievements lsited like that anyways. But this game sure as hell doesn't

• 2 weeks later...
so to get "jedi grand master" you have to play the levels in the right order without interruptions?

I hope not because I finished the game on Hard and have gone back playing on Unleashed but for some reason the first Kamino level didn't take on Unleashed but all the levels after have. I'm currently fighting the Terror Droid on the Salvation (i hate that level on hard and unleashed). I already beat Vader on both Hard and Unleashed so my final level is done.

• 2 weeks later...

Someone else having an issue with the number of achievements?

Xbox.com lists me for TFU 2 with 870/1200 & 43/58.

Xbox360a lists me for TFU 2 with 860/1200 & 43/58.

Checked it several times but I dont see an error.

Edit: Nevermind, found it. The power of the blind side...

Edited by SHIGSY

• 2 weeks later...

In the "extra equipment needed" section of the roadmap, you could put the link for the collectible guide there because people will need that pulled up while playing through the game. That, or list that in your intro or step 1. Also put in the intro that difficulties stack, even if it's obvious from the way you worded things. For the beating the level with force powers only, you could also put that in your step 1 right away so that it's known right away. One last suggestion would be to drop the "list" of achievements in the roadmap. That's just a waste of space as they'll need to read those anyways in the guide. I'm going to play the game, I'll let you know if I see anything that could use some adjusting other than the roadmap.

As you can see, your roadmap did not make it to the main site for some of those reasons I'm guessing.

I'm only looking to improve, not trying to say you did anything wrong :)

EDIT: Hold on, you linked Video Games Blogger for the collectibles!? Wow, I absolutely hate that advertised crazed website. You click the poor quality video and oh wait, nope you have to scroll around and find out where to hit the X button, as the whole site is disabled until you do it. You don't need videos, just descriptions. You could have written them in your own words and posted a link here, it'd have been fine.

Edited by Tyger7

• 2 weeks later...
thanks for the guide man.

Thanks and you're welcome

In the "extra equipment needed" section of the roadmap, you could put the link for the collectible guide there because people will need that pulled up while playing through the game. That, or list that in your intro or step 1. Also put in the intro that difficulties stack, even if it's obvious from the way you worded things. For the beating the level with force powers only, you could also put that in your step 1 right away so that it's known right away. One last suggestion would be to drop the "list" of achievements in the roadmap. That's just a waste of space as they'll need to read those anyways in the guide. I'm going to play the game, I'll let you know if I see anything that could use some adjusting other than the roadmap.

As you can see, your roadmap did not make it to the main site for some of those reasons I'm guessing.

I'm only looking to improve, not trying to say you did anything wrong :)

EDIT: Hold on, you linked Video Games Blogger for the collectibles!? Wow, I absolutely hate that advertised crazed website. You click the poor quality video and oh wait, nope you have to scroll around and find out where to hit the X button, as the whole site is disabled until you do it. You don't need videos, just descriptions. You could have written them in your own words and posted a link here, it'd have been fine.

Thanks for all the advice! I appreciate it a lot. For the beating the level with force powers only, I didnt add it because you can't do it right away (edit: I decided to add it after thinking about it because it would be a good idea to know about the achievement beforehand).

But as for VGB, I actually don't mind them. I dont know what you mean about scrolling around and needing to hit the X button? I used the site without any problems and it help me get all my collectibles.

Edited by Venomized