Game is stupid hard

FPS GLIMMER

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, apply resin to your weapon. That additional electric damage will help make quicker work of him. you pick some up in a chest inside a house in the Undead Berg, just before you climb the stairs up to him. Although, I do believe you will either need the resident or Master Key....can't recall at the moment.

Man, wait until you have to fight 7 or 8 of these fuckers one by one in the Demon Ruins after you defeat the Ceaseless Discharge and the lava dries...lol

well i didnt give up and i beat it. I decided to be cheap and run from one side to the other over and over again and doing a plunge attack, never took any damage.

That's how I did it every time. There's nothing wrong with that.

well i didnt give up and i beat it. I decided to be cheap and run from one side to the other over and over again and doing a plunge attack, never took any damage.

Good for you man! A win is a win, no matter how you slice it. Just stick with it, be patient, learn from your deaths, and remember two things. 1. You are supposed to die...many times. 2. You can always summon others to lend you a helping hand. Before you know it, you'll find yourself unable to keep this game out of your tray. Good luck.

This is a very unforgiving game but, like others said, patience and willingness to die and lose souls rather than become flustered at having to repeat a part over and over will pay out in the end. I must admit there's no better feeling in gaming when you finally beat the living crap out of a monster/boss that has been killing you over and over.

As for the Capra Demon...I just killed the dogs then went up the stairs...waited for him to follow then jumped off. He would just jump off while I was down, I could get a hit in, then just repeated the process.

Praise the Sun!

(Fuck Anor Londo Silver Knight Snipers)

As for the Capra Demon...I just killed the dogs then went up the stairs...waited for him to follow then jumped off. He would just jump off while I was down, I could get a hit in, then just repeated the process.

Praise the Sun!

(Fuck Anor Londo Silver Knight Snipers)

Really, that's the key. If you have an adequate amount of stamina to block Capra's attacks, then once you dispose of the two dogs, he's pretty much a pushover. It's the dogs that make that boss fight such a challenge.

This is definitely not the game to play if you want quick achievement points. However, if it's rewarding achievements your after, plus gameplay so awesome that you could care less about how quickly the achievements are popping, then this is your game.

What always amuses me about this game is how easy these achievements look to "cheevo" hunters, and then when they realize what they have to do to get some of these "easy" achievements...priceless.

I regret renting it. Im all for a challenge but this damn TAURUS boss is getting on my nerves.

Im moving along slowly right now. Just beat the boss of the depths like some toothed undead dragon or something. He was by far the easiest boss, it only took 2 tries. Anyway I have to return the game today but i plan on buying it later on. I put about 30 hours into it and only got 75 achievement points :(

See how that game works? :p

But I can understand how this game reaches out for your hand just to grab it and bite off your fingers in the beginning. A few bright, happy moments only to be stomped into the ground a few moments later again.

I've been struggling in the beginning too (and possibly messed it up to a friend a little bit with all that ranting about Taurus Demons, Capra Demons, Blow Darters, big wolfs and inavoidable swamps).

And even though I said to myself "I'll leave that annoying game!" I always found my self dodging and rolling and struggling again after that soon.

I'd say Anor Londo was kind of a final turning point to me and yesterday I finally stood in front of that final fog wall for the very first time. Didn't traverse it yet as I just want to do a few preparations for my NG+.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure that now that you decided do continue with it you'll about to have about a similar experience like me the further you proceed. ;)

Like what has already been said, use any tactic to win. The bosses aren't going to take it easy on you, so why should you let them have the advantage?

And when all else fails, well, see below...

I knew this image would come in handy someday:woop:

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g152/CressDX/1321659749710.jpg

Dark Souls comics are the best comics.

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lugpz034Qf1qd5fbyo1_500.jpg

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt9tjrgETZ1qi9qvfo1_500.png

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu46w8OdQX1qiuk8ko1_500.jpg

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/solaire+of+astora

I love the one about the essay.

(Sorry I got kind of carried away.)

• 9 months later...

Never had problems with the Taurus Demon myself, but I understand the frustration. I remember the first time fighting Sif I got owned. A few defeats later and I was like "ok I'll never do that boss...EVER". Thought it through and went back there a little later and beat him the first time I tried.