• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember at the end of the previous episode when Rick is yelling at Laurie's ghost on the catwalk, Glenn gets Tyrese and his group out of that room. Did they kick Tyrese's group completely out of the prison or did Glenn move them to a different part of the prison?

I thought for sure they would still be around, but after last nights EP, on "The Talking Dead" show, Robert Kirkman said they were not in the prison, he wouldn't say where they went but he did say they weren't there, hence why they didn't show up during all the shooting.

I thought for sure they would still be around, but after last nights EP, on "The Talking Dead" show, Robert Kirkman said they were not in the prison, he wouldn't say where they went but he did say they weren't there, hence why they didn't show up during all the shooting.

Which sucks, this show needs more of Chad Coleman's voice.

Ah, ok. I hadn't gotten the chance to watch Talking Dead yet so thanks for the answer.

They need to bring back Morgan!!!

I read somewhere that he will be making an appearance again sometime this season or next. I don't think Morgan's gone for good.

I was also curious who it was that jumped out of the truck (the one that "poops" zombies as Chris from the Talking Dead said). It almost looks like Andrea, but it's definitely not her. The only other person it could be was shot in the chest by Maggie.

I really liked the last couple episodes, but man that prison shootout was frustrating. Optical scopes, high powered assault rifles, and yet no one can hit a damn thing? C'mon. Rick should have had Martinez dead to rights, yet he hits the tree like a jackass. And Michonne was like, 10 feet from the governor, who wasn't moving, and can't hit him. I mean hell, just by the sheer number of bullets fired one random one should've clipped somebody.

And just when I was starting to like Axel, he up and gets shot in the face.

What is the Governor's agenda? After he had the US soldiers killed I figured he straight up wanted to rule and thought the soldiers would side against him (which turns out they probably would). I was confused about him not wanting the prison, it seemed like a great location but he would rather see it retaken by walkers (not this season but late last season to Merle). This season he seems completely uninterested in running the town as Governor and obsessed with killing everyone not loyal to him. With his daughter dead (again) he can't be holding out for a cure, is he just acting out now? Sun Tsu would be shaking his head in disapproval at this conflict as there is absolutely nothing to be gained and so much to lose/lost already.

I hope Tyrese can at least aim, because none of these people can shoot for shit. Rick can't hit a non moving target with a rifle...through a scope but with the pistol he's using an aimbot.

yeah i noticed that.. He seems pretty damn accurate with that pistol, granted he probably did use it for years when he was a sheriff. But common, Rick was shooting so bad he would've missed from 5 yards away. Maybe it had more to do with the timing of everything, i will give him the benefit of the doubt (since he was going crazy).

Great episode, but that "shootout" was painful to watch. I know a couple people finally got hit, but it took forever. Then as soon as they're back to shooting walkers, it's headshots all round.

lol the shootout got on my nerves as well, i didn't notice everyone went back to being crack shots when the walkers rolled in:p. Which by the way was SOO dirty, i mean i can see a war going on for battle of supplies in a appocolypse / revolution. but pouring zombies into their camp was rotton, i was so pissed he just stood in the middle of that wide open field... not shot once, wooow.

Great episode, but that "shootout" was painful to watch. I know a couple people finally got hit, but it took forever. Then as soon as they're back to shooting walkers, it's headshots all round.

Yeah..that's what threw me off. I even said that when we were watching it. They can headshot walkers every single time they fire a gun, but blow their ammo against the governor and his crew? And the governor was out in the open and no one could hit him?!

What is the Governor's agenda? After he had the US soldiers killed I figured he straight up wanted to rule and thought the soldiers would side against him (which turns out they probably would). I was confused about him not wanting the prison, it seemed like a great location but he would rather see it retaken by walkers (not this season but late last season to Merle). This season he seems completely uninterested in running the town as Governor and obsessed with killing everyone not loyal to him. With his daughter dead (again) he can't be holding out for a cure, is he just acting out now? Sun Tsu would be shaking his head in disapproval at this conflict as there is absolutely nothing to be gained and so much to lose/lost already.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efHCdKb5UWc]The Dark Knight - Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn - YouTube[/ame]

I felt a video would better sum up my thoughts, like a normal human being with access to YouTube.

Whatever, I don't buy that for a second (your explanation for the Governor). If that were the case, he would have no need for the town or the people he keeps in it. Also, people don't follow crazy and they don't just follow orders for orders sake. They need to believe what they are doing is right or necessary.

Edited by Shinobi273

Whatever, I don't buy that for a second (your explanation for the Governor). If that were the case, he would have no need for the town or the people he keeps in it.

My point was, he lost his daughter (as you mentioned it), so now he just wants to see every one else go down with him. Just look at the smirk he has on his face during the shootout. Before that? He probably wanted the power that came with being in a leadership position. Buy it or not, I don't care.

My point was, he lost his daughter (as you mentioned it), so now he just wants to see every one else go down with him. Just look at the smirk he has on his face during the shootout. Before that? He probably wanted the power that came with being in a leadership position. Buy it or not, I don't care.

He would have done this even if his daughter was still undead. He's just demented. I don't think he plans on going down himself so that "taking people down with him" thing doesn't really work here.

As for the people following him, people in that kind of situation wouldn't need much to decide to follow someone. Silly scared people don't make rational decisions.

As for the people following him, people in that kind of situation wouldn't need much to decide to follow someone. Silly scared people don't make rational decisions.

I don't think his attack force was that scared and their attack made very little sense. There was obvious preperation made but if they had put a little thought into it they would have finished killing everyone in the prison and have brought more people. As it stands, the attack was mostly provocative, inviting reprisals.

So I finally sat down and started watching the show. Had some problems staying away when I first tried a year ago. Caught up the first two seasons via Netflix, and I gotta say, it's a good show. There may be filler here and there, and sometimes the pacing can extremely slow, but it's not bad at all.

lol the shootout got on my nerves as well, i didn't notice everyone went back to being crack shots when the walkers rolled in:p. Which by the way was SOO dirty, i mean i can see a war going on for battle of supplies in a appocolypse / revolution. but pouring zombies into their camp was rotton, i was so pissed he just stood in the middle of that wide open field... not shot once, wooow.

The Governor is obviously just incredibly unhinged.

Also, that scene was just a live-action version of Fortune from MGS2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwvFUYmrlHA]Metal Gear Solid 2 Fortune - SEAL Team 10 - YouTube[/ame]

Starting to get more excited to see new episodes lately rather than just watching it to pick it apart and hate on it lol.

Oh did anyone see the new direct tv commercial with the walking dead theme to it? Daryl kills a walker in some woman's living room and he apologizes and she tells him to clean it up...was pretty funny.