Achievement Trading

Agent4ortySe7en

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im gonna back track slightly. As ive just seen Frantics and The killers posts, I will give it 1 more go. I will get Robstas mates tags and will pass them onto the captains. As that will boost numbers by at least four. Team 1 if you had your full 10 then im sorry - I was in the dressing room for a hour and a half and we got no more than 6. Please DONT post on my thread - add your names to either JORDS team or team1 (sorry cant remember team 1s captain). Also if you can make it clear the exact time the game will be STARTING that would help. If we fail again tomo. Im pulling on my armband!!!

Wow stick to the original teams or get players that were not in the original two teams. At least then there would be more teams to search for if we happen to get 4 teams of 10! Or i can invite either of you to the team and we can have enough backup for any failures to attend through your links?

Theres no one manager in them teams, theres like 3 or 4 of us managing the teams at the moment to make it easier to invite players when we come across anybody wanting to join.

One final thing, can the team captains be in party chat TOGETHER, as that would help a lot. If you dont know each other, make freinds quickly.

You will be my first invite TheKillersMAX, if it dont work tomo. But please dont leave the club your in at the moment. Hopefully wioth the added 4 that Robsta will provide, we can get this done.

Good luck peeps and ill see you tomo

Cheers

Slayer of Hope

Team 1 is now full:

Team 1 : Leader - Compton Swagger

Roles: 4-4-2:

RB: Compton Swagger (Me/Leader)

CB: MaNNioN x

CB: TheKillersMaX

LB: Ganden

RM: wooly rd

CM: FlyingSaucer xI

CM: xfight o nightx

LM: iTz T r i g a Z

ST: Blingbox365

ST: Mibabalou

Sub Team 1:

Team 2:

Team 2 : Leader - XOX JORD XOX

Roles: 4-4-2

RB: Slayer of Hope

CB:VauxhallFanatic

CB:Inbred Peanut

LB:CatpianDyslexic

RM: Rossdog12

CM: XOX JORD XOX

CM: Balaciano

LM: Epsilon 201st

ST: BoBoMaster13

ST: carra23rrm

Sub Team 2:

Team 1 is now full:

Team 1 : Leader - Compton Swagger

Roles: 4-4-2:

RB: Compton Swagger (Me/Leader)

CB: MaNNioN x

CB: TheKillersMaX

LB: Ganden

RM: wooly rd

CM: FlyingSaucer xI

CM: xfight o nightx

LM: iTz T r i g a Z

ST: Blingbox365

ST: Mibabalou

Sub Team 1:

Team 2:

Team 2 : Leader - XOX JORD XOX

Roles: 4-4-2

RB: Slayer of Hope

CB:VauxhallFanatic

CB:Inbred Peanut

LB:CatpianDyslexic

RM: Rossdog12

CM: XOX JORD XOX

CM: Balaciano

LM: Epsilon 201st

ST: BoBoMaster13

ST: carra23rrm

Sub Team 2:

Almondo74

ill b a sub i dont care 4 which team, just let me know b4 hand, (send me a message on xbox live) so i can be on my xbox if u need me,

Cheers

Almondo74

Hey, I am startin up my own 10 v 10 achievement club.... sick of people wanting to do it and never showin up..... RE-POST CHART, WITH YOUR GAMERTAG IN YOUR POSITION.....

4-4-2

Captain: x fight o nightx

LB:

CB:

CB:

RB:

LM:

CM:

CM:

RM: x fight o nightx

ST:

ST:

4-4-2

Captain:????

LB:

CB:

CB:

RB:

LM:

CM:

CM:

RM:

ST:

ST:

RE-POST CHART WITH YOUR POSITION FILLED!!!!

man, this achievement is so not worth the amount of hours i've already put in trying to get it.. and yet, i want to get it just so those hours would've at least been worth something..

if / when any of your teams is needing someone, and if you see me on - feel free to shoot me an invite (scpgt). but fuck am i sitting around for a couple of hours waiting for another team to find 6 more players or whatever..

Right, ive had enough off others trying to captain teams. Im gonna have a go.

Team 1.

1. Slayer of Hope

2. PIRAGUE

Team 2

1. ROBSTA 88

Robsta has 3-6 mates that are almost dead certs. So please try and fill up team 1 first.

We will be in the Dressing room at 9.55pm GMT with hopefully a 10pm prompt start.

Please only sign up if you are gonna be on Fifa 09 at 9.45 onwards. I will check boards throughout the day. Once you have added your name - message either me or Robsta and we will invite you.

Do NOT press A in dressing room. When we have 10 a side, me and robsta will start the game.

This is one of the dumbest cheevos ever - if you want it and are willing to work together. We WILL get it. We will keep you updated on how many the other team has. As its so annoying when you ask and the guy won't say or doesn't even know. I will be in party with Robsta, and my typing is slow so please bear with me.

Slayer, are you hoping to do this tonight (Monday)??? If so, i will be on for most of the evening & i can send a message to all those who were in the dressing room the other night. Send an XBL message & team invite to the following peeps.....

Almondo74

CreedilyCrumpet

Dame Legend

alogde

Archie1111

emma29g

TheGingaNinja86

xXMattCurrieXx

These folks are all looking for the same cheevo's & should be up for it!! I'll try to find some more players.

Let me know how you get on Slayer.... :woop:

Edited by PIRAGUE

Right, ive had enough off others trying to captain teams. Im gonna have a go.

Team 1.

1. Slayer of Hope

2. PIRAGUE

3.IDARK L0RD 09

Team 2

1. ROBSTA 88

My game is back on -

Team 1.

1. Slayer of Hope

2. PIRAGUE

3.IDARK L0RD 09

4. TheKillersMaX

Team 2

1. ROBSTA 88

Monday 10pm GMT. Please try and be on fifa at 9.50. Im creating team now and will send invites throughout day.

First come first serve - so get in early - ONLY the captains to press A

My game is back on -

Team 1.

1. Slayer of Hope :woop:

2. PIRAGUE :woop:

3.IDARK L0RD 09 :woop:

4. TheKillersMaX :woop:

5. Almondo74 (confirmed) :woop:

Team 2

1. ROBSTA 88 :woop:

Monday 10pm GMT. Please try and be on fifa at 9.50. Im creating team now and will send invites throughout day.

First come first serve - so get in early - ONLY the captains to press A

Waiting for reply's from a few others. Anybody else on here looking to get these online achievements then post your name into team 2 & send me an XBL message to PIRAGUE. :uzi::eek:

15 invites sent out 4 my team. Please accept asap. If you dont know how - go to xbox live - view player hup & it will be waiting - team name 10v10 10 8 09 T1. If u have not got an invite. You will prob get one from Robsta (not sure what hes calling his team). If you still dont have 1 by 9pm GMT message me or Robsta.

See you all at 10.... I hope:)

I Accepted Team Invite And Thanks Hope We Get It ToNight

15 invites sent out 4 my team. Please accept asap. If you dont know how - go to xbox live - view player hup & it will be waiting - team name 10v10 10 8 09 T1. If u have not got an invite. You will prob get one from Robsta (not sure what hes calling his team). If you still dont have 1 by 9pm GMT message me or Robsta.

See you all at 10.... I hope:)