I played the Co-op Campaign....

As far as the multiplayer goes, it is what it is and it is also a beta... where they fix stuff... A LOT of stuff. However when playing the co-op campaign with 4 people on LAN as E3 2011 it was f****** awesome. Also every time you play, you play as someone different and it is not just the appearance like Gears of War 3 - You actually experience things that only that character does. It was cool. Can't wait for the full game to come out.

As far as the multiplayer goes, it is what it is and it is also a beta... where they fix stuff... A LOT of stuff. However when playing the co-op campaign with 4 people on LAN as E3 2011 it was f****** awesome. Also every time you play, you play as someone different and it is not just the appearance like Gears of War 3 - You actually experience things that only that character does. It was cool. Can't wait for the full game to come out.

Can you expand on that part? From what I'm understanding, you get randomly assigned to a certain character that has unique traits and equipment? However since this is way back at E3 2011, I'm assuming it was for demo purposes or an early idea that may not be implemented into the actual game.

I'm not a huge fan of the beta, but then I prefer single player to multiplayer anyway.. I did manage to have a sneaky go on the single player at a trade event with Matt Benson (Ubisoft UK Brand Manager) back in Sept and the game is just amazing!

Agree with most above, the Ghost Recon games always had those awesome co-op missions and they added a few more as DLC in GRAW2, i realy enjoyed it, never been a huge fan of MP anymore, i had some hopes the MP in Ghost Recon Future Soldier would be just like the previous series more about tactics and teamwork, so i had def hopes and looked ahead to play the Beta, but what i found was just basicly the more common COD, BF kinda gameplay, and as the system rewards you more XP actualy for kills rather then for taking an objectives i found after playing a few matches on different days that gamers where starting to camp more and try to get kills instead of going after objectives. Its sad to see an otherwise great serie and MP turning into another COD/BF wanna be.

My hopes are still high the campaign and geurilla mode will be awesome. i enjoy a good co-op game more then the whole MP stuff these days where nobody chats anymore and some furious 13 year old kids start raving and trash talking, sad but true thats probly why ppl not chat anymore in games or directly going into party chat, its more sad because how much fun it was when gamers still used gamechat and talked with eachother giving advice or warning eachother for incoming enemies and gather their strenght to defeat the other team, now its mostly some random ppl that run off playing lone wolf. Ah well, just saying lol.

The objectives I believe are Capture and Controlling areas, Sneaking into the area, taking out the OPFOR silently, without alerting them to your presence and than holding that area during 10 waves than rinse and repeating onto a new objective.

Damn, that sounds like teamwork is a must especially for the silent take down part. What i've noticed with horde modes so far is that, if the game only requires you to kill everything that moves, you can get through it with randoms that don't talk. I just have to hope some of my friends buy this game too.

To be honest i think these are the only two modes (co-op campaign & Geurilla) that realy offers some sort of team work, the MP turned out to be a mera run and gun festival with alot of camping.

You'd be lucky to find team work in ANY online game now-a-days, if playing with randoms. Play with a team of your buddies online though, and you dominate. I see this game being exactly the same.