Love the main game, great fun, easy achievements great stuff. But why oh why when every game these days has some form of online link up does this game not? co op challenges and waves of multiverse that prevent you from getting 230G if you have no decent local partner? why did they not make a game that requires so much co op online?

Love the main game, great fun, easy achievements great stuff. But why oh why when every game these days has some form of online link up does this game not? co op challenges and waves of multiverse that prevent you from getting 230G if you have no decent local partner? why did they not make a game that requires so much co op online?

Wait, I was under the impression from the reviews that this game did not have an online component. Rather, it is strictly local.

Yeah I have to agree they should've put online co-op on the game, as some challenges you will struggle to do on your own. It can definitely be done on your own, as I managed to do it; but its definitely not easy for some of the challenges (especially the last one!).

405g of the 1000g is connected to the local mp, not online LOCAL, so i have to get one of my mates to come round mine and sit there for hours and hours to 1000 this game which is litterly crazy. Getting to round 30 is almost impossible solo as i died late on and thought never again, that will take 3 hours to get the ach plus all the challenge modes are very tough solo u need a partner. Most of the other mp ach's can just be got via a second controller but its all bullshit imo.

405g of the 1000g is connected to the local mp, not online LOCAL, so i have to get one of my mates to come round mine and sit there for hours and hours to 1000 this game which is litterly crazy. Getting to round 30 is almost impossible solo as i died late on and thought never again, that will take 3 hours to get the ach plus all the challenge modes are very tough solo u need a partner. Most of the other mp ach's can just be got via a second controller but its all bullshit imo.

You can do the multiverse survival with an idle second controller as that is how I did it, it's still not easy though.

doing the one to wave 30 is easy using a second controller sitting idle on space station, at the top of the stairs there is only one way in and you can defend it easy using stewie's magna gun and just fire it into the doorway at the bottom of the stairs, you can use the portal store behind you and just enter and then leave the store in one quick move and it fills your bullets and grenades, there is also a health pack there around the corner too.

remember to put the second controller near the portal store so he doesn't get hit as much.

inbetween the rounds you can go out and pick up items to use if you want but i only ever used them on the last wave just to use them up.

so just use the magna gun then throw 2 grenades in and use the store/leave then back and repeat, just keep doing this, the robot chickens take longer to kill with the magma gun but it will kill them but use grenades.

i did it on my 1st go.

no doing the challenges for me has been a nightmare even trying a second controller isn't helping, the money shot one im still stuck on due there being a timer.

doing the one to wave 30 is easy using a second controller sitting idle on space station, at the top of the stairs there is only one way in and you can defend it easy using stewie's magna gun and just fire it into the doorway at the bottom of the stairs, you can use the portal store behind you and just enter and then leave the store in one quick move and it fills your bullets and grenades, there is also a health pack there around the corner too.

remember to put the second controller near the portal store so he doesn't get hit as much.

inbetween the rounds you can go out and pick up items to use if you want but i only ever used them on the last wave just to use them up.

so just use the magna gun then throw 2 grenades in and use the store/leave then back and repeat, just keep doing this, the robot chickens take longer to kill with the magma gun but it will kill them but use grenades.

i did it on my 1st go.

no doing the challenges for me has been a nightmare even trying a second controller isn't helping, the money shot one im still stuck on due there being a timer.

Yeah I did exactly that, but I used quagmire and his acid gun.

• 5 months later...