Lost Relics DLC announced.

maggotdude

Holy shit 3 whole multiplayer maps?

They must have gotten the fists out of their anal canals.

Honestly the only skins I want are the faces of the production team for this game so i can repeatedly kill them. (without having to deal with jail time)

Looks pretty appealing to me, unlike the previous Call-To-Arms DLC. I'm neutral about Checkout, but the other two versus maps look like they could be interesting. Another Overrun map is always welcome of course. Breakthrough sounds very fun to me, can't wait to try it out. Now, just don't have any really stupid achievements and we should be good.

Honestly the only skins I want are the faces of the production team for this game so i can repeatedly kill them. (without having to deal with jail time)

Please make his last idea a reality.

Lol Good idea for the skin pack.

I just want the TU to fix the damn suprise achievement.

I guess there trying with new modes.... this one sounds interesting unlike Gun Game... and for there credit, Checkout was one of the best map of GOW3 and was overall like very much.

Also at least its 3 maps for VS, i was expecting 2, so in the end the number of maps will at least be good enough. My only problem tough... there more people in the NO DLC than in DLC... wich sucks ass. 1000 players vs 300 in VIP... cmon, and im not even mentioning the dlc playlist... wich is almost empty...

Any characters info? If no Clayton Carmine, ill be pissed really...

LOL! You generally made my day with your last sentence. Thank you :drunk

No where does it say this is part of the VIP Pass, common sense would say that it is because the pass promised six maps and two new modes but IGN's article states this isn't included in the pass. Most likely they are wrong but this still has me worried/annoyed.

No where does it say this is part of the VIP Pass, common sense would say that it is because the pass promised six maps and two new modes but IGN's article states this isn't included in the pass. Most likely they are wrong but this still has me worried/annoyed.

IGN has no idea what is going on. This DLC is included in the season pass.

They updated the article and took out the sentence:

"Lost Relics is not part of Gears of War: Judgment's VIP Map Pass, and has yet to be given a price or specific date."

and added:

"Update: Epic Games informs IGN that Lost Relics will indeed be available for free to VIP Map Pass holders when it releases in June."

Morons.

So in reality, we're getting 7 maps instead of 6 as the original VIP Pass announcement said. Score! /sarcasm

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

They updated the article and took out the sentence:

"Lost Relics is not part of Gears of War: Judgment's VIP Map Pass, and has yet to be given a price or specific date."

and added:

"Update: Epic Games informs IGN that Lost Relics will indeed be available for free to VIP Map Pass holders when it releases in June."

Morons.

So in reality, we're getting 7 maps instead of 6 as the original VIP Pass announcement said. Score! /sarcasm

IGN has to have some of the dumbest reporters.

Checkout was one of the best maps for competitive, too bad competitive is more or less none existent and boring anyway :(

I'll give this dlc a whirl since I bought the season pass but I think I've playing J about twice in the past month and just moved back to 3.

Checkout was one of the Best Maps, I loved it. I dont know why people dont like it, its simple basic and easy to overturn in GOW 3 (IF YOU HAD A TEAM) thats a given! Or lonewolf if you have a decent team lol (rarely) hehe. Also for you medal boosters in GOW 3 (me), it was the perfect Map too! I cannot wait whats opened up I can see the spawn sections on each side, I can see the escalators, and the outside maybe..and where the Boomer would be for "Brothers to the end" event!

Wished Fuel Depot was a remake :( That had so many levels to add!

I hate that I missed the last sale for the vip pass. I haven't ever enjoyed gears multiplayer as much as I had hoped. can't be arsed to spend $20 more just to get 500 GS..

I don't think the vip pass has been on sale. I even looked in the deal of the week thread, didn't see it