Achievement Discussion

• 1 year later...
Yup :p glad they didn't include multiplayer achievements, cause then you would get boosters online which just spoils the online experience really.

How hard is one that involves walkthrought on max difficulty, comparing to CoD?

don't know, im finding the game difficult anyway. To get the play through on hardcore achievement the entire HUD is disabled, if your teammates die they do not respawn and if you die once you have to restart the entire level again. So yeh it sounds pretty tough, oh and even on normal 1 shot to the face = instant death and i think maybe 2 to any limb = death. 1 hit and you start to bleed out and you must patch yourself up pretty sharpish

For mission 5 i think it is instead of going through all of the secondary missions you can go straight for the pilots, watch out for the chopper and just go straight in, then select them on your RB button and tell them to move fast upto the extraction. What you do with the rest of your guys is upto you, tell them to defend the edge of the town to give you a clear withdrawal or tell them to move fast upto the LZ also, its upto you.

Tried this again and it worked both pilots made it out alive my teammates did not.

One thing to notice i did it twice and only 1 pilot survived, the rescue helicopter never showed up so i think using this method both pilots have to survive.

that ruthless efficiency gave me a bit of trouble the first time aswell all you got to do is just wait till the guy gives you the briefing thing and says you can motar strike the remaining AT guns , just put the cursor thing just in between the two guns and you should take all of them out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...