Artifact Locations

SetsunaFSeiei

All credit for these locations goes to Rob Cram of www.msxbox-world.com & Shadowmask of x360a

This is a copy and paste of its original source that can found here

I wanted to use this for my achievement guide , but didnt want to redirect users outside of x360a

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Ruins I

• Inside the stone tombs that are breakable, just before the exit of the level on the right is the first Silver piece.

Abandoned coast

• Ruby piece. - As soon as the level begins, head to the ruined structure on your left, the ruby piece is on the floor of the structure.

• Gold Artifact piece - As soon as the level begins, head to the ruined structure on your right, the gold piece is on the floor of the structure.

The Stone Circle

• Silver Artifact part - as the mission begins go past the columns and head to the right side near the debris.

Stairway to heaven

• Gold piece - As soon as the level starts, go up a few steps and it's on your left.

The Ruins above the sea

• Ruby artifact part - head to the right and its in the open area on the ground

The fork in the road

• As soon as the level starts, by the doorway on your right is a breakable object with silver piece

Observation site

• After the spiked floor sequence you'll enter a fight. At ground level in one of the alcoves is a ruby piece and another gold piece.

Deadly Passage

none

Death Arena

• Gold piece in one of the breakable stone tombs

• Silver piece in tomb next to green crystal

The Ruins II

• ancient scroll behind orb on raised circular platform.

• Once you clear being locked in the area with the pillars (right side from where you start level), there is a narrow passage that leads to an area half bathed in light with a raised area near exit. A ruby piece is on top

The Great Rift - secret area

• There is a hidden regen costume (same as the one you get for beating the game) on top of the platforms in this secret area which is accessed from the Ruins II. There are no artifacts here.

The stone alley

• silver piece in 3rd smashable stone on right

The seashell

• Go up 2 sets of steps, at the base of the third there is a dark room, gold piece is inside.

Blades of death

None

The Great Gates

• As you enter go through arch on right, the ruby piece is in arch under stair.

• As you reach the top of the steps that lead to the spider queen. Look right and you'll see the Silver piece. You need to double jump to get across.

The Arched Bridge

None

The way to the temple

• In the 4th statue on the ground on your right (it seems you need to break the vase on the ground by the exit for this to appear or a number of breakables).

Dark Temple day/eve

0 artifacts.

The Long decent

• Follow the only route possible and it's on the right, cant miss it.

Dungeon

none

The Abandoned Coast Eve

• Same as before Silver piece on the left gold on right in structure

The Stone circle eve.

• ruby- as the mission begins go past the columns and head to the right side near the debris.

• Scroll on top of climbable debris

Stairway to heaven eve

None

Ruins above the sea eve

The Fork in the road

• Smash statue by doors for silver piece.

The Death Arena eve

• Silver in breakable tomb and gold in another.

The Ruins 2 eve

• Ruby on raised ledge near exit

The Great Rift eve

None

The Stone Alley eve

• Silver piece in 3rd statue on the right

The sea shell eve

• gold in the same dark room as before

Blades of death eve

None

The great gates eve

• under stairs on right (if you got all of the above this should be the last ruby piece you need to collect)
  • silver piece is on right at top of stairs
  • ruby on left

Entrance to castle

• silver in breakable statue in center of floor

The two towers

• gold in tomb on right up stairs

Edited by SetsunaFSeiei

• 2 weeks later...

hey i know you got this off that other site but wanted to point out that you were missing the observation room eve which has two pieces ( cant remember what kind) I am about to fight the dark guy for the third time right now (where it says its supposed to be the last ruby piece) so I'm not sure if this guide was missing anymore locations but lets hope not! I don't want to have to go way back searching everywhere!

hey i know you got this off that other site but wanted to point out that you were missing the observation room eve which has two pieces ( cant remember what kind) I am about to fight the dark guy for the third time right now (where it says its supposed to be the last ruby piece) so I'm not sure if this guide was missing anymore locations but lets hope not! I don't want to have to go way back searching everywhere!

Well if you can remember exactly where , i guess it wouldnt hurt to add it , sorry i assumed it wouldnt really be needed , since finding artifacts are a pretty easy task , once msot people have the achievement it doesnt really matter to them anymore n.n;

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks a lot for the guide mate!

Not a problem following it so far.

Just to confirm, is the regen costume the one you get the message My "feel good" costume. I love wearing it when i need a good pick me upper. as soon as you pick it up at The Great Rift?

One more question, if you let me :p Isn't something missing here:

Stairway to heaven eve

None

????

Ruins above the sea eve,

????

The Fork in the road

Smash statue by doors for silver piece.

cheers

You guys got the achievements even skipping the collectibles omitted?

For example, the lvl immediately after "Stairway..." has a gold and a silver, if i recall correctly, same locations as the 1st time you go through.

Edited by LanEvo

• 2 months later...

The scroll on The Stone Circle (Eve) needs a better description.. As soon as I actually find the stupid thing, i'll post here with a more precise location.

Scroll - Once defeating the boss, run to the exit but don't go through.

Turn around and you'll see a big archway on your left..

To the right of the archway are two ruined pillars. One of these is at a 45 degree angle.. The scroll is ontop of that.

Edited by Alfman1

normal. when you return there in eve there is just a ruby looking thing that gives souls

on the dark 3 fight on the great gates (eve i think---when you return to the spot you fought the queen later in the game) you can get the all the pieces twice. if you collect them before the fight with drk is over, you can collect them again while fighting Jay.

I found that too.

It doesn't really help though as you don't get any sort of bonus for collecting them all.. I got all of them and then another three (for gold, silver and ruby) and I didnt get any advantage or upgrade..

• 4 years later...