Stuck on a Mission? Can't get to 100%? Ask for help here.

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in Chapter 2. The very beginning. I haven't done any of the missions in Chapter 2, only the new classes. I haven't done any Photography classes because none of them are showing up. However, I've done up to Geography 4, Math 4, and Shop 3 but Photography isn't there. It just never shows up as a class I have to go to.

You have to complete a mission in chapter 2 called "Hattrick vs. Galloway" to unlock the camera which unlocks Photography class.

Also, in chapter 2 you have to complete the mission "Last Minute Shopping" to unlock the jobs (paper route, lawn mowing).

EDIT: I just noticed you already know about the jobs. Sorry.

Hi i need help please the game is 97.36% complete, i have 38/40 Room trophies i dont know how to get ther other 2 also i have 326 clothing aquired and have only completed 30 errands but there not popping up anymore do i need to get more trophies and more clothes and complete more errands to get the 100% achievement?

Thanks in advance

Did you get the Pumpkin and Tombstone trophies? Also, your about 7 or 8 articles of clothing short (333 or 334 needed). Some of which could be from errands you haven't completed. Did you finish the yearbook for the ninja suit? Get the pirate hat? The soda hat?

For a list of all errands see SengIV's thread here : http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=60520

If some won't show up save your game. Go to your dashboard and restart the game.

I have got all of the year book pictures but I have no black ninja costume! Does anyone know why this is? Do you have to do something else to get it? Do you have to photograph the prefects or the teachers aswell?

The black ninja suit is not required for 100%!!!!

Just do loads of errands, nomatter how many you do, they always give between 0.04-0.06%.

Overall in Bully, there is around 100.5% so you can do a lot of different things to get the 100% achievement!!!

The black ninja suit is not required for 100%!!!!

Just do loads of errands, nomatter how many you do, they always give between 0.04-0.06%.

Overall in Bully, there is around 100.5% so you can do a lot of different things to get the 100% achievement!!!

You are way wrong. The black ninja costume is needed.

You are way wrong. The black ninja costume is needed.

It's not!!!! I never got it but I have the 100% achievement. If you do not believe me look at my profile. I'm not sure how I can prove about the ninja outfit, but you'll have to believe me!!!

As I said before, there is around 100.5% to get in this game, if I knew how much the black ninja gave I could work out exactly how much.

You can just keep doing errends and they will always give you 0.05%. If you take the ninja outfit out of your list, you should be able to work out that you could replace it wth errands and still get 100%!!!!!!!!!

Just think;

1 Errand = 0.05%

20 Errands = 1%

Black ninja suit = around <1%

50 Errands = 2.5%

So completing the last 20 errands is more than the black ninja outfit!!!!!!

Hi guys and girls, Bully was 97.54% complete i saved it and now it is at 99.09% complete an i havent got a full yearbook yet and have got 38/40 trophies and only got 327 clothes, do u think completing the year book will get me to 100% i need these photos:

Justin

Tom

Trevor

Any help would be appreciated thanks in advance :):)