ARRRGGGHHHH F****** Eggmanland

X360a Licey

Ugh, I hated this level too, so cheap in places. Especially when I did the chili dog missions for it. You'd get about 20 minutes into it and then you'd die, almost always at the same bloody Werehog part. You need to memorise the entire level to complete it without dying, which isn't fun. But anyways, if you tell me which bit you're having trouble with, I'd be more than happy to offer some advice. :)

• 4 weeks later...
Ugh, I hated this level too, so cheap in places. Especially when I did the chili dog missions for it. You'd get about 20 minutes into it and then you'd die, almost always at the same bloody Werehog part. You need to memorise the entire level to complete it without dying, which isn't fun. But anyways, if you tell me which bit you're having trouble with, I'd be more than happy to offer some advice. :)

im stuck with doing the hot dog mission because i keep dying at the bit were u are the werehog and have to get along the pipes thing above the lava anyone got anytips

im stuck with doing the hot dog mission because i keep dying at the bit were u are the werehog and have to get along the pipes thing above the lava anyone got anytips

Ah, I got annoyingly stuck on that part first time round. When you're walking on the pipes, I found it easier do sort of baby steps to get across, as in keep gently nudging the thumbstick forward and then stopping. If that makes any sense. Once you've cleared the first pipe there will be a little hand hold in the wall where you can jump and grab onto. Press Y and you'll fall directly onto the next pipe. Unfortunatly this is the easier of the three or so Werehog pipe walking bits so get as much practice as you can.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The best way to do this is to take it slowly. Get a good clear image of the level and then try to tackle it. If that doesn't help then try watching a couple of walkthroughs on that level to see how it is layed out and what you're supposed to do at certain areas. Well, that's how I did it anyway.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Im breezing through this games achievements, but i'm intimidated by the eggman land chili dog missions D:

Yeah, I know i got more achievements left but if I got this one, i can get Hungry, Hungry Hedgehog too and if I took the time all the others too. It's just this cursed level :3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I know this level is really make us frustrated. When I first play eggmanland level, I keep dying like 10 or more times. It took me almost like 30 mins to beat this level. For hotdogs mission, I die 4 times to start the mission all over again during the first trial. So I decide practice and memorize the normal act so I can easily get use to it for beat it without dying. I finally beat it twice without dying and got a S ranked. I test my progress to do the hotdogs mission and finally complete all the 3 trial of time limit. Practice and memorize the act stage make perfect to beat it without dying.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have a off screen video guide for you guys [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9lSEVEE6Vs&list=UUJuTDpO3-Uq67iOSDOHiz6g](No Death) Sonic Unleashed: Eggmanland, Crimson Carnival Stage - YouTube[/ame]

There is an alternate route with the second pipe section with the werehog thats alot faster and easier to pass.

I know alot of you guys mostly stress out the most on the pipe sections with the werehog.

During balancing look at Sonic's Spike on the top middle it helps me to keep the werehog's balance since the balancing mechanics in this game are complete shit.

Later in the video I abused a werehog glitch that allows me to clip through walls at 10:44 on the video.

You need to press X,X,Y then hold shield and move forward just when the werehog's legs come closer to sonic's body which pushes sonic forward.

Hope this helps.

Its not that hard IMO.

Now Max Payne 3's "Shadow's Rushed Me" Achivement is a pain in the ass.

Btw good luck to anyone who is thinking of doing the eggmanland hotdog challenges I think you only need to do it 3 times with no deaths.