Co-op is a broken, glitchy mess (post your finds here)

Hoborg

This game was clearly rushed to get it out in time for Christmas, as it really could of needed another 3-4 months of polish and fine tuning. My major grievance with the co-op is not being able to search for a particular mission or host a public game. I'm tired of always getting matched into Ready or Not when I have to do the last 3.

Fortunately, I've had no issues unlocking co-op achievements. I was in the starting lobby for the first 3 and they all unlocked just fine.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game was clearly rushed to get it out in time for Christmas, as it really could of needed another 3-4 months of polish and fine tuning. My major grievance with the co-op is not being able to search for a particular mission or host a public game. I'm tired of always getting matched into Ready or Not when I have to do the last 3.

Fortunately, I've had no issues unlocking co-op achievements. I was in the starting lobby for the first 3 and they all unlocked just fine.

Well yeah but really Ubisoft mention when they in developing that coop mission mode is rush and want singleplayer campaign getting more polished when they delayed this game from September to November/December. :)

It's like Ubisoft stamp sticker on wall said "COOP MODE IS LIKE DLC OR EXTRA CONTENT" which is why they rushed it while singleplayer amazing polished also MP is good polished well. Coop is just extra. Ubisoft really not want it but when in developing and change their mind and quickly put it in it and delayed game also give singleplayer polished more time.

Edited by cheevo360

Why you not just name it as it is? Call me an ignorant asshole right away and it fits thnx ;)

But that would be the wrong thing to do and offensive. My aim is not to offend you, merely to get you to try and understand something that is clear as the nose on your face. Just go look at his posts and you'll see what I, and most other members here already know.

I must say though, Hoborg really does make my day sometimes and the forums just wouldn't be the same without his charm and wit. Oh yeah, and incessant whining.

It's an achievement site bro. Are you implying because I bitch about co-op I am not allowed to play it for achievements only? Trust me dude, the co-op without the achievements is a horrible, bland, boring mess that no one should ever touch besides the end goal of getting said achievements.

And also for the fucking record; I don't touch co-op unless I am forced to. I played RE5 on pro with the stupid AI. I also did more or less everything in Borderlands 1 and 2 on my own.

I know man, I've done a lot of stuff in games that wasn't all that fun Jett to get the achievements. I was just saying that you were insisting people boycott games that have unnecessary MP and co-op and that you canceled your ore order. Then you post another bitching thread complaining about the co-op you insisted people not play. Just found it funny, no big deal. Glad you finished the co-op. I think if its as bad as everyone here is saying I should probably get it out of the way now. I just have so much to play....

I have had most of these :/ here's one for you. After a cut scene one of my buddies was invisible and his markers was out of bounds but he could still kill baddies and the could see him.. so I figured whatever.. problem was when I was downed once he helped me up and my body telleported out of the map to his locations and it instantly killed me and wouldn't let me do anything.

We had a glitch where player twos gun is always firing (sound only) for the host and player three. Stays shooting until a checkpoint.

Do the tattoos we design show up in co-op? I made one. But my friends couldn't see it. Maybe its a multiplayer only things?

Edited by waxc3

My main issue with the co-op is that you don't even get the option to heal up when you get semi-low on health. You have to wait for the game to decide that your health is low enough and even then the heal animation takes an insanely long time.

I'd rather have the option to heal when I'd like and have a set amount of syringes per game. Just an opinion. :)

1. Co-op achievements are extremely glitchy. Apparently you have to be in the starting lobby for them to count. You can't join someone's game and unlock them. Fine, we figured that out pretty fast. I was just in the starting lobby. In fact, I was the god damn host. Got to the end of a public game and no achievement. Did have some people drop in and out but that shouldn't matter.

I've hosted several sessions now and played from START TO FINISH. No achievements. Of the six maps, I've manages to unlock just 2 of the achievements. WTF??? This coop is not even remotely compelling enough to play for fun and I would just like to finish this up and be done with it. I just don't see myself playing these maps over and over again, hoping that the achievement will unlock. For the record, I'm hosting and it's still not working properly. Yay.

AHHHHHHH!!! I'm fucking over this coop! I've attempted 3 games today. The first one froze after a few minutes. The second one the other 3 people quit out half way through and it ended the game, and the third one we exited the cave and it simply wouldn't let us progress. WTF??? I am 4 achievements away from being able to trade this game towards my next purchase. Ubisoft did such a great job with the single player, but the coop completely fucking ruins the experience. This guy is not impressed and will think twice before purchasing future Ubisoft titles.